5/24 Cardinals vs. White Sox

hogan873

Cardinals offense struggled a bit against the Cubs (6 runs in 3 games) so it will be interesting how the offenses show this series. 

Sox officially increase capacity this series. I will be traveling up for the games on Tuesday and Wednesday (weather better hold off). 

1 hour ago, wegner said:

Lynn will bite the hand that once fed him tonight and get us back on track.

My highest confidence level of all starters is Lynn, even over Rodon's great start. 

Just feels like he's in command when on the mound. 

• Love 1

3 minutes ago, MiddleCoastBias said:

This will be LaRussa's reunion game with the Cards, so of course ESPN wanted those broadcast rights.

Get a bucket a ready because the on-screen graphics and forced references to his time in StL are going to be nauseating.

Didn't realize this was an ESPN game.  Blehhhh

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, GermanSoxFan said:

Let’s hope Tony doesn’t forget which team he is managing

Hopefully our players know that violating the TLR outdated unwritten rules against the Twins was bad enough...and now if they dare do it again against his old team, there will be holy hell to pay in the TLR doghouse.  😉

1 minute ago, South Side Hit Men said:

Is it Jerry Narron’s job to retrieve Tony and return him to the White Sox dugout after he inevitably wanders over during the game to Cardinals dugout?

Jerry Narrons report card is very mixed for me...

Collins....A

Grandal...D

Mercedes...W

1 minute ago, YoYoIsMyHero said:

Fuck yes Eaton in the 2 spot vs a leftie

Eh, not really sure there is a better option atm, but no need to put him in the 2 hole.  Once Engel is back, Leury can play RF against LHP.  Until then...I'd rahter Eaton vs. LHP than Billy.  I think?  

3 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

Eh, not really sure there is a better option atm, but no need to put him in the 2 hole.  Once Engel is back, Leury can play RF against LHP.  Until then...I'd rahter Eaton vs. LHP than Billy.  I think?  

I think its more the idea that you can put someone else in the 2-spot (Madrigal, Leury maybe?) even if you play Eaton against a lefty.

Edited by manbearpuig

2 minutes ago, manbearpuig said:

I think its more the idea that you can put someone else in the 2-spot (Madrigal, Leury maybe?) even if you play Eaton against a lefty.

For sure - 100% agreed

• Like 1