5/24 Cardinals vs. White Sox

hogan873

8 minutes ago, Nick_Schwam said:

You are talking about two rookies who will have ups and downs and Grandal who frankly doesn’t hit. 

Who are the 2 rookies?

I'm not talking about "Grandal who frankly doesn't hit." You're implying that he was brought here to not hit, like we should expect ~13 hits in the first 7 weeks of the season. He was FRANKLY brought here to hit and he isn't. Abreu isn't hitting. Vaughn isn't hitting. Anderson isn't hitting. All 4 of those guys (plus I guess 1 of those 2 "rookies" in Madrigal) aren't doing anything. Garcia blows. Eaton sucks. etc etc. But they aren't going to win dick if Madrigal, Abreu, Vaughn, Grandal and Anderson keep hitting this way

Edited by soxfan49

Just now, soxfan49 said:

Who are the 2 rookies?

I'm not talking about Grandal who frankly doesn't hit. He was FRANKLY brought here to hit and he isn't. Abreu isn't hitting. Vaughn isn't hitting. Anderson isn't hitting. All 4 of those guys (plus I guess 1 of those 2 "rookies" in Madrigal) aren't doing anything. Garcia blows. Eaton sucks. etc etc. But they aren't going to win dick if Madrigal, Abreu, Vaughn, Grandal and Anderson keep hitting this way

Yermin and Nick are clearly the 2 rookies. Oh let’s not forgot Vaughn.

Just now, Nick_Schwam said:

Yermin and Nick are clearly the 2 rookies. Oh let’s not forgot Vaughn.

And Abreu, Anderson, Grandal?

You're making excuses for Madrigal being a rookie. Stop. He was a horrible pick at #4 and if he's not hitting .315+ he's useless. He really should be hitting a lot better than he is and he isn't. Again you're blaming the lineup. There's no excuse for Madrigal, Abreu, Anderson and Grandal to be hitting the way that they are