5/24 Cardinals vs. White Sox

hogan873

1 minute ago, chw42 said:

Vaughn needs to hit 2nd against lefties from this point forward.

Yeah, his splits vL are more than enough evidence, at this point. Eaton at 2, especially vL, is moronic. Eaton and Grandal are going to be on the race to hit .150.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, JoeyCoralFanClub said:

And you know this how? Did Hahn personally tell you he was lying? 

Its just a hate boner they have for TLR that transcends all logic and understanding.  Trying to make sense of it is like beating your head against brick wall.

Great play by AV.

Edited by Green Line
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1

9 minutes ago, Nick_Schwam said:

So a rookie doesn’t get to go through ups and downs?!

lmao fans are so delusional

We were just scoring 9 runs every game. How about you relax 😂😂😂 goofy ass fans man

2 weeks ago?

Just now, wegner said:

Just got a dirty look at home for screaming "SEE YOU BASEBALL" as soon as he made contact....worth it.

I've been watching every swing since the debut. I'm not a results guy. This guy is a goddam monster. He sees the ball and rakes like a complete stud. Timing and swing plane is monster town. Love me some AV!

4 minutes ago, daggins said:

Given Vaughn's ability to mash lefties (and trouble hitting righties) i'm not sure why they stuck with Kim there.

I’m terrified to see what Tony does in response to be out-managed by this guy, as it’s umpossible to be better than Shildt

Edited by Chicago White Sox

4 minutes ago, lostfan said:

Vaughn hasn't been a great left fielder or anything but he's been respectable out there, making any play you'd expect a regular LF to make. That's decent especially considering Jimenez, you know, sucks out there

Yes he has. Advanced metrics even in a SSS and the eye test say otherwise.

7 minutes ago, JoeyCoralFanClub said:

I watched the press conference when Larussa was announced as manager and when Eaton signed. Hahn said he was really excited about both acquisitions.  Was Hahn lying to White Sox nation? 

Yup

2 minutes ago, chw42 said:

You just wait, Tony has 9 outs left to do something stupid.

Is this another way of saying if we get the 9 outs and win TLR gets no credit and if we blow the lead it is all his fault?

2 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

I've been watching every swing since the debut. I'm not a results guy. This guy is a goddam monster. He sees the ball and rakes like a complete stud. Timing and swing plane is monster town. Love me some AV!

And he's even more valuable now as an OF/1B

Just now, lostfan said:

I want Jose to play forever, but I'll rest easier knowing the transition from Andrew to Jose was as seamless as the transition from Paulie to Jose

I wonder how seriously we will consider him for RF next year.