5/24 Cardinals vs. White Sox

hogan873

3 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

I think you made the right call with Crede...lol

I agree lol. I have a signed game worn JC jersey (has a comiskey park patch) that was given to me at the White Sox midwest Showcase when I thought I was gonna be a big leaguer my senior year summer. Was still the most exciting moment of my baseball career meeting Joe and he was so damn cool and not a dick about it. My boy who went to FSU sold me out at the White Sox hosting of the midwest showcase and Joe went into his car and gave me a game worn jersey he wore signed by him that I have hanging in my office in a frame to this day.

Edited by Look at Ray Ray Run
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, wegner said:

Yep LaRussa makes no sense with who Hahn said he was looking for when Ricky was let go.

Exactly.  I mean the dude was completely undermined and to fathom’s point, the press conference looked like Hahn was under gunpoint.  La Russa was the single worst possible outcome for Hahn from an organizational influence perspective and to think he was aligned with the hire is crazy.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, RG23SoxFan said:

Thanks for your opinion, I truly respect it but sorry don't agree.

Appreciate the sincere response.  I don’t want this to get into a pissing contest, so my last post about this specifically.  Being a professional athlete is just a job.  As with any job, when you don’t like/respect your boss or your boss doesn’t value you, you aren’t as productive. There are literally hundreds of studies proving this.   

Just now, Blackout Friday said:

That lineup. My god. 

having eaton platoon for both Eloy and Vaughn actually maximizes Adam's strengths and he can get hot in bunches. It's best case scenario for playoffs and getting Laury the hell off this roster. 

4 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

I agree lol. I have a signed game worn JC jersey (has a comiskey park patch) that was given to me at the White Sox midwest Showcase when I thought I was gonna be a big leaguer my senior year summer. Was still the most exciting moment of my baseball career meeting Joe and he was so damn cool and not a dick about it. My boy who went to FSU sold me out at the White Sox hosting of the midwest showcase and Joe went into his car and gave me a game worn jersey he wore signed by him that I have hanging in my office in a frame to this day.

Well that’s pretty awesome.