5/24 Cardinals vs. White Sox

hogan873

The dominant win feels nice and is good for the record but the Cardinals are a lesser team and we are supposed to beat them.  We should take 2 of 3 or sweep.

I want to see this team play the Yankees again.  I'm kind of pissed we don't see them until August.  I truly believe the Sox and Yankees are the 2 best teams in the AL and I just want to see us whoop on them.  

That's at the front of my mind.  Nice win and everything but next time we see those Yankees at home I want to sweep them.  Send a message about what is coming in the ALCS.

But yeah let's pad this lead and get the best record in the AL so we have HFA.  Twins are dead CLE only pretends.  Time to start stomping on the little guys until we face a real challenge again.

2 minutes ago, IWokeUpLikeThis said:

Reporter asked about his aggressive mentality.

Lance: “I’ve always been a [bleep] [bleep]”

😂😂😂 love it! We have NEVER had a Sox pitcher like this! He be looking like he hit the bullpen bar between innings and still dominates....He is a bonafide ace though! 

That might be my game one starter in a series........has to be. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, IWokeUpLikeThis said:

Reporter asked about his aggressive mentality.

Lance: “I’ve always been a [bleep] [bleep]”

I suspect “I’ve always been a fucking badass” ?

Love this guy. Hope we can retain him and Rodon.

1 hour ago, hankchifan said:

So happy for him and the Sox.  I am also very happy that I did not have to watch Marshall, Ruiz, Foster,even Bummer, come into this game.

You're accurately describing a mess.  Time to start bringing in arms and sorting them out.

7 hours ago, Greydawgfan1 said:

I remember when people said it was over after they scored 1 run.

I don't remember a thread that you didn't b**** about what everyone else was posting 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Nick_Schwam said:

😂😂😂 love it! We have NEVER had a Sox pitcher like this! He be looking like he hit the bullpen bar between innings and still dominates....He is a bonafide ace though! 

That might be my game one starter in a series........has to be. 

Lamarr Hoyt