5/24 Cardinals vs. White Sox

hogan873

Just now, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Where's Joeycora to tell me that the Sox have zero shot of winning 1 of the next 2 since they will not win a series until June.

Changing his screen name?

• Haha 3

Status quo in the CENTRAL tonight...

Minnesota laying it on the Orioles after trailing 3-2 late, now 8-3.

CHW  +8

CLE    +5     1.5 GB

KCR    -1     4.5 GB

MIN   -11    9.5 GB

Guess that also "means" we'll get Means of the O's this weekend, since he pitched tonight again MN.

Edited by caulfield12

I don't blame fans for not realizing when they have a bat like 25, we haven't had many in our existence. The kid is going to be damn near unstoppable. I still think we talk about a hell of a hot run to bring him way up into the ROY conversation this year. The kids just gets hitting and understands the proper approach in a way most never will.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, hogan873 said:

I haven't started a game thread in a couple years.  Hopefully this will get the Sox turned around.

7:10 PM first pitch.

Kwang Hyun Kim (1-1, 2.73 ERA) vs. Lance Lynn (4-1, 1.55 ERA)

Great time to step up and start a new winning streak.  Remember to start the game 2 gamethread early.

5 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

I don't blame fans for not realizing when they have a bat like 25, we haven't had many in our existence. The kid is going to be damn near unstoppable. I still think we talk about a hell of a hot run to bring him way up into the ROY conversation this year. The kids just gets hitting and understands the proper approach in a way most never will.

Big clutch home runs late 2 games in a row....he remind you of anyone Ray? 😎

• Love 1

37 minutes ago, RG23SoxFan said:

LOL, that seems to be the way it works here!  Don't understand why fans can't disagree without it evolving into a personal vendetta.

Because one side inevitably says something insulting  like you don't know Baseball, or it's dumb, stupid, idiotic, moronic , you know those trigger words.. I once had the whole board against me on a subject ( it's actually happened on a few occasions in 15yrs+ here) and I found stuff from Cal Ripken that supported me. I heard repeatedly it's Baseball 101,yet even Cal Ripken was on my side .

• Like 1