5/25 Cardinals vs. White Sox

hogan873

Lynn stopped the slide with a dominant performance on the mound while Andrew Vaughn supplied the power.  Now it's Giolito's turn.  Can he have another great outing after he put the team on his back last time?

It's the American League Central's best vs. the National League Central's best.

Flaherty (8-0, 2.53 ERA) vs. Giolito (3-4, 4.35 ERA)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, hogan873 said:

Lynn stopped the slide with a dominant performance on the mound while Andrew Vaughn supplied the power.  Now it's Giolito's turn.  Can he have another great outing after he put the team on his back last time?

It's the American League Central's best vs. the National League Central's best.

Flaherty (8-0, 2.53 ERA) vs. Giolito (3-4, 4.35 ERA)

Outstanding!!!  A long win streak with hogan at the helm would be great.  Thanks for starting the Game Thread early.

Should be a terrific game.

Weather is getting warmer....MVPito time.

• Quin pinned this topic
22 minutes ago, manbearpuig said:

Oh yeah! They pitched at the same high school right?

They pitched together on the same team, although Giolito is a couple years older, and Katz was their pitching coach

Aside from the fight in the bleachers there were apparently multiple other brawls that broke out in the late innings last night.  My friend was there and said he'd never seen so much drunken nonsense and belligerent fans at a baseball game before.  Not a good look hope they tighten it up I'll be going tomorrow.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ron jeremy said:

we getting this one in? Looks like crappy weather later

My app shows it stops at 4pm ish and doesn't pick up again until 11pm.

Per RotoGrinders: "STL @ CHW - 

A few showers possible during the game, but it doesn't look very heavy. T-storms arrive well after the game, so we shouldn't have much concern here."

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Green Line said:

Aside from the fight in the bleachers there were apparently multiple other brawls that broke out in the late innings last night.  My friend was there and said he'd never seen so much drunken nonsense and belligerent fans at a baseball game before.  Not a good look hope they tighten it up I'll be going tomorrow.

Could be a long summer. People trippin'.