5/26 Cardinals vs. White Sox

hogan873

1 minute ago, chw42 said:

They'll bring up Goodwin before they trade for someone.

I would imagine Godwin’s performance in AAA has moved Sheets and Rutherford ahead of him in terms of opportunity. 

• Like 1

Just now, GermanSoxFan said:

Rodon deserves like 10 runs the way he pitched today

He's made one bad pitch today and he might lose cause of it. Honestly the pitch wasn't even that bad. Edman was probably looking off speed.

Just now, mqr said:

Still not going to happen anytime soon. 

It’s almost impossible to imagine that Burger is increasingly in the conversation for DH on a weekly basis.

As incredible as Yermin holding down the position for 1/3rd of the season, plus.

Just now, caulfield12 said:

It’s almost impossible to imagine that Burger is increasingly in the conversation for DH on a weekly basis.

As incredible as Yermin holding down the position for 1/3rd of the season, plus.

He’s not, stop pushing it

Just now, chw42 said:

He's made one bad pitch today and he might lose cause of it. Honestly the pitch wasn't even that bad. Edman was probably looking off speed.

Rodon gets hurt mostly on his change, especially when left up in the zone.  The slider and fastball have been devastating.

Just now, ChiSox59 said:

I would imagine Godwin’s performance in AAA has moved Sheets and Rutherford ahead of him in terms of opportunity. 

yeah, was going to say this...and hence why they need to overpay to get someone sooner, since I don't see either of them really ready yet.