GT 5/29: ORIOLES @ SOX GAME 1

1 hour ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Guarantee that Leury does though

Yep. They don't care if he's worn down by the end of the season. They will have Jimenez and most likely Robert back by then. 

• Like 1

Hopefully Yoan will play 3B in the Keuchel start.

There’s a good chance Leury “Everyday” Garcia moves to sole possession of fifth in White Sox games played, eclipsing Adam Eaton (both tied at 41 of 49 games played).

Thankful for Yermin “He who shall not wear chains” Mercedes and Ethan Katz for their superhuman efforts to hold this team together under these difficult circumstances.

Games Played (OPS+)

• 47 Moncada (130)
  • 45 Abreu (132) & Mercedes (155)
  • 43 Madrigal (116)
  • 41 Garcia (64) & Eaton (86)
  • 39 Vaughn (108)
  • 37 Anderson (108)
  • 34 Grandal (115)
  • 27 Hamilton (51)
  • 25 Robert (131)
  • 24 Collins (79)
  • 21 Mendick (97)
  • 15 Lamb (107)
  • 4 Williams (-26)
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, SonofaRoache said:

Because our pitchers typically go six strong before the bullpen blows in the 8th. If we get six strong we can go to Hendriks immediately who is rested. 

Hope you're right......What you say at least makes sense.......but I'm not sure I agree. Because shortening a game many times favors the inferior team because it levels the playing field. Because if Baltimore can get a few runs and get ahead, they have less time to have to hold that lead. The longer the game, the more time the superior team has to do something about it. You're right, our starting pitching has been outstanding. But with this 7 inning bu%%^&#@, they BETTER be!!! 

Edited by Soxsi75
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, Springfield Soxfan said:

I don’t get always going back to Burdi, he just seems to have lost it and is never effective.  

We have a deep system. 

10 minutes ago, bmags said:

Taking my son to the game tomorrow. If TA doesn’t play he will be throwing a fit. Was sorta hoping he’d sit today ha

I hope he plays all three days or I might be throwing a fit,