GT 5/29: ORIOLES @ SOX GAME 1

• Quin pinned this topic

I don't know where to put this.  At times there is a lot of back and fort on this board.  I'm definitely guilty of a negative attitude at times myself.  That said ,I hope everyone has a fun and safe holiday weekend in whatever  they're doing.  Go sox!!!

• Like 4

Just now, Greydawgfan1 said:

It’s only supposed to rain till 7. 

But with the sh*tty weather all day and if it does rain until 7, what does that mean for the park crew? Can they get the field ready by 8pm, etc? Is it even worth playing if they can just do a double header tomorrow? 

As a fan, who would want to go in this shit weather?

4 minutes ago, iWiN4PreP said:

But with the sh*tty weather all day and if it does rain until 7, what does that mean for the park crew? Can they get the field ready by 8pm, etc? Is it even worth playing if they can just do a double header tomorrow? 

As a fan, who would want to go in this shit weather?

I’d rather get a game in with no fans. Double headers are harder on the body even if they are 7 innings

2 hours ago, ChiSox59 said:

I hope they play, but I am expecting a DH tomorrow.  At least they got yesterday in - didn't turn out to be all that bad.  

I'd be okay with a double header. Our starters can go 6 strong and we won't have to rely on our bullpen as much to blow the games. 

• Like 1

Seems like they tarp until around gametime and the rain should pass. That said, if yesterday's forecast is any indication for today, we shouldn't trust the forecast. I think the Sox were going to do anything to get yesterday's game in and assumed they wouldn't get today in. All of a sudden both seem very possible.

4 hours ago, Sox80 said:

I don't know where to put this.  At times there is a lot of back and fort on this board.  I'm definitely guilty of a negative attitude at times myself.  That said ,I hope everyone has a fun and safe holiday weekend in whatever  they're doing.  Go sox!!!

."Negative attitude"...where do you get this crap.  Oh yeah...have a safe holiday yourself.🙂