And That’s 2 White Sox Winners!

bmags

2 minutes ago, hogan873 said:

Billy was just interviewed on NBC Sports.  He sounds exactly like I expected.

He was interviewed the other night when he had the go-ahead single as well. You can definitely see why he has become a cult hero for the fans. I'd be chanting too. He loves the game and plays his heart out. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DoUEvenShift said:

He was interviewed the other night when he had the go-ahead single as well. You can definitely see why he has become a cult hero for the fans. I'd be chanting too. He loves the game and plays his heart out. 

I’m glad he’s on this team.  He is just what they need.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Tannerfan said:

Am I allowed to say I think La Russa is doing a good job or will that get me banned?

He's made a couple maddening mistakes (like ALL managers do). Mysteriously Marshall has pitched better since the night I got so upset about Tony putting him in. As of now, I'd agree with Tannerfan. La Russa is doing a good job. Part of baseball is beating bad teams and somehow win when key guys get injured. Keep it up, Tony. Make some of us critics look dumb. Nice to win both games of the DH today. 

Negatives so far: Throwing Yermin under the bus. Conceding that one game by putting in Marshall. Positives: The team's record.

Edited by greg775
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Tannerfan said:

Am I allowed to say I think La Russa is doing a good job or will that get me banned?

I thought taking Lynn out was a dumb move.. 9th inning game tomorrow and double header monday... 

Overall though Tony's handling of the doubleheader was pretty good... most of his moves worked out.

Edited by harkness99

10 minutes ago, harkness99 said:

I thought taking Lynn out was a dumb move.. 9th inning game tomorrow and double header monday... 

Overall though Tony's handling of the doubleheader was pretty good... most of his moves worked out.

He was starting to give up hard hits. It was fine.