Limit of 13 pitchers back in place next season...

caulfield12

1 hour ago, ChiSoxJon said:

It's almost like an array of rule changes under the worst commissioner of all time have worsened the game

Which rules by Rob Manfred in particular have impacted what I detailed in that post? I'm actually curious. 

1 hour ago, poppysox said:

I agree with you...but we are in the minority on this forum.🙂

I am open to change but the mickey mouse BS extra innings rule are the worst thing to happen to the game in same time. But I understand Manfred has to market the game to people who don't like it. 

• Love 1

3 hours ago, raBBit said:

I am open to change but the mickey mouse BS extra innings rule are the worst thing to happen to the game in same time. But I understand Manfred has to market the game to people who don't like it. 

I understand that Manfred does market to people who don't like baseball, but WHY does he? Eventually, when the game is unrecognizable, he'll have lost the core of the MLB fanbase

16 minutes ago, ChiSoxJon said:

I understand that Manfred does market to people who don't like baseball, but WHY does he? Eventually, when the game is unrecognizable, he'll have lost the core of the MLB fanbase

He needs to because in 20 years if something isn't done, this sport becomes the American soccer (no one cares).

Edited by Squirmin' for Yermin
  • Haha 1