GT 5/31 G2: SOX @ INDIANS

2 minutes ago, Buehrle>Wood said:

No one has a chance vs this stuff. Billy is as hot as anyone may as well ride it

Clase is human vs righties, and unhittable vs lefties. Billy Hamilton is not a good hitter. Happy he's had a couple decent games, but letting Anderson, Vaughn and Collins sit on the bench as the tying run is just inexcusable bullshit. He gave Leury Garcia a fucking at bat.

Stuck in the damn past with nonsense R/L splits.

40 minutes ago, Greydawgfan1 said:

I kinda imagine the dudes who defend yermin are trump supporters. Would defend him if he went 0-153 just because they like him.

You have one post. That's it. And then you drag politics into your mess?  All over a manager who has the same politics. 

You can't make up this level of desperation. 

Seriously come up with a new schtick or find a dumber social media outlet to post on.

• Like 3

My dead Grandma just called. She wondered how many singles were we looking for there? She thought that you might want to bring someone with power to the plate to represent the tying run after Lamb singled. "HOF baseball person my ass" she said as she hung up.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, reiks12 said:

is there anyone in the sox media that has the balls to call out tlr for his terrible managing there?

Or to ask why Vaughn didn't play either game.

They'll either not ask either or ask about the Leury PH and then not follow up to his illogical response

Just now, Jerksticks said:

I feel ya. I wish we won every game too 

Yep brilliant managing keeping Anderson and Vaughn on the bench when you need a homer to tie it.  Tony didn’t lose the game for the team today, but he sure as hell did nothing to help them win.

We had a couple good chances to tie this one up or take the lead but just couldn't do it. Facing Clase with Leury was indefensible. Same for Hamilton and honestly Lamb too, even though he got a hit. Someone needs to let Tony know Clase is murder on lefties due to that cutter.

• Like 1

Just now, almagest said:

We had a couple good chances to tie this one up or take the lead but just couldn't do it. Facing Clase with Leury was indefensible. Same for Hamilton and honestly Lamb too, even though he got a hit. Someone needs to let Tony know Clase is murder on lefties due to that cutter.

Must be an unwritten rule he’s adhering to

41 minutes ago, Greydawgfan1 said:

I kinda imagine the dudes who defend yermin are trump supporters. Would defend him if he went 0-153 just because they like him.

What a stupid comment. Keep your dumb political opinions to yourself. I'm sure any Trump supporter is smarter than you "Greydawgfan". Yeah, they must ALL be Trump supporters for having a differing opinion on a completely unrelated sports topic. What an amazingly dumb hot take. Please take that garbage someplace else. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1

1 minute ago, Vulture said:

Right handed hitters batting .271 against clase so TLR bats Garcia for Mendick and leaves Anderson on the bench. That is just god awful managing there

Tony would have used lefties to PH for righties against Mariano also

I honestly think Ricky would have pinch hit one of AV, TA, or Collins instead of Garcia. No matter if you like TLR or not, Garcia is 100% the wrong call there. Period. That is a prime example of an in game management decision that is flat out wrong. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, MeanJoeCrede said:

I honestly think Ricky would have pinch hit one of AV, TA, or Collins instead of Garcia. No matter if you like TLR or not, Garcia is 100% the wrong call there. Period. That is a prime example of an in game management decision that is flat out wrong. 

He did the same thing earlier in the year when he was playing for singles.