GT 5/31 G2: SOX @ INDIANS

Just now, Chicago White Sox said:

I will never understand how pathetic one’s life must be to be an internet troll.  I truly feel bad that this is how you seek to gain joy in life.

It isn't even an amusing shtick to go with, either. It could at least be humorous troll-baiting, like every post being 'how could we not bring Mazara back to DH/RF?'.

Like....this is truly the thought process for this fella, and it gets written in similar words, 20 times a day.

• Love 1

1 minute ago, Chicago White Sox said:

I will never understand how pathetic one’s life must be to be an internet troll.  I truly feel bad that this is how you seek to gain joy in life.

I kinda imagine the dudes who defend yermin are trump supporters. Would defend him if he went 0-153 just because they like him.

1 minute ago, Capn12 said:

It isn't even an amusing shtick to go with, either. It could at least be humorous troll-baiting, like every post being 'how could we not bring Mazara back to DH/RF?'.

Like....this is truly the thought process for this fella, and it gets written in similar words, 20 times a day.

It truly is bizarre

Just now, fathom said:

Nah that will be when he’s an upcoming free agent again 

Truth, we'll see a good (good in Grandal terms at least) season in 2023, and hopefully some other clown GM is stupid enough to pay him again.

2 minutes ago, fathom said:

Just put him 8th in the order. Hit tool sucks too much for 2nd

With Anderson not playing, I’d lead him off.  Either walk or K and move on to Madrigal.