6/1 - White Sox (33-20) @ Cleveland (28-24) - 6:10pm EDT - NBCSC/FS1

knightni

2 minutes ago, Tnetennba said:

As do people b****ing and moaning about the b****ing and  moaning. 

What about the people bitching and moaning about the bitching and moaning about the bitching and moaning?

• Haha 1

honestly besides that 16-4 game... most of this line-up has not been hitting for quite awhile.

anderson hasn't really hit in a while... vaughn hasnt hit consitently in awhile... yermin slumping....madrigal has struck out more in the past two weeks then all season.

Really need the bats to wake up.

2 minutes ago, JoshPR said:

No dude its Fucking annoying. Learn bout the game shit happens bad outings happen. Here its constant. The sox could go 160 -2 and people would still b**** about the 2 losses

As is the complaining about the complaining.  This team isn’t perfect and critiques aren’t unfounded.  Shit does happen and I do know plenty about the game thanks.  Shit happening is worth discussing even if it’s tedious at times to read the same expressions of frustration. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Clearly a rough outing for Cease. He never was able to establish a rhythm or command his slider and fastball. He was also way too fine is attempting to nibble the corners. I would love to see him attack hitters (like Lynn does). He undoubtedly has elite stuff. He needs to learn to trust it more... and the only remedy is the gain more MLB experience. 

I believe Dylan Cease will become a solid MLB starting pitcher (perhaps exceptional). To date, he only has 37 MLB starts covering 186 innings. IMO, It would be as absurd to count him out (at this early point in his MLB career) as it was to dismiss Lucas Giolito after his 2018 season.