6/1 - White Sox (33-20) @ Cleveland (28-24) - 6:10pm EDT - NBCSC/FS1

knightni

13 minutes ago, ron883 said:

I was out of town - how did they punt game 2 of the DH?

Tying run at the plate, PH Leury and let BHam hit against Clase, who is worse against righties. That was the main part.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Capn12 said:

Tying run at the plate, PH Leury and let BHam hit against Clase, who is worse against righties. That was the main part.

I mean, the lineup wasn’t the most competitive to start with. 

If anybody thinks this Indians team is gonna stick around down the stretch, you’re crazy.

Just no way. Obvs they play us tough. Division games are always tough.

Their starting pitching will be exposed. We all know their cheap asses are not making any moves.

Just now, Nick_Schwam said:

If anybody thinks this Indians team is gonna stick around down the stretch, you’re crazy.

Just no way. Obvs they play us tough. Division games are always tough.

Their starting pitching will be exposed. We all know their cheap asses are not making any moves.

Their schedule is soft enough for the next month that they will stick around for longer than you think. 

Just now, fathom said:

Their schedule is soft enough for the next month that they will stick around for longer than you think. 

That’s fine. I’m not worried about them one bit.

Bieber hasn’t been the unhittable Bieber of the past and Civale is the only other starter they have.

The front office will not make any moves unless it’s unloading.

Their lineup does nothing for me. Jose is a stud, after that. Meh. Rosario? Hernandez? Not gonna get it done.

Great abs from Lamb today

5 minutes ago, Tnetennba said:

As is the complaining about the complaining.  This team isn’t perfect and critiques aren’t unfounded.  Shit does happen and I do know plenty about the game thanks.  Shit happening is worth discussing even if it’s tedious at times to read the same expressions of frustration. 

Your right in a sense. You can discuss things. I mean the constant this guy sucks after a bad pitch or a bad AB come on man enough is enough

Just now, fathom said:

Have a day Vaughn...ugh

He’s got a ways to go unfortunately. I didn’t have high hopes for him this year because I think asking him to go from A to MLB is asking a ton....but he’s been a disappointment no doubt. 

The Indians had a .211/.291/.381/.672 team batting stat line coming into today's game (3rd worst in MLB).

The Sox are facing the reigning AL Cy Young Winner tonight. Considering the crazy luck Cleveland has had  (and the number of fruitless hard contact WS hitters have made) tonight, the Sox still gave a shot to come back in this game. 

1 minute ago, Tony said:

He’s got a ways to go unfortunately. I didn’t have high hopes for him this year because I think asking him to go from A to MLB is asking a ton....but he’s been a disappointment no doubt. 

Yeah he just isn’t a big enough threat against RHP to really warrant so many at bats. I was always lower on him than most, as I never saw the power potential most saw.  Sox really need to get another batter that can hit RHP.