2021 Season Tickets

AJ'S Cousin

Looking for possible partners to possibly purchase a 41 game season ticket package. 4 seats. Very good seats still available, club seats and and good seats still between the bases. We would figure out who gets what games. Of course if its 4 of us would each get to go to all Cub Games and Playoff Games with 1 ticket each. We can do 10 games each with 4 tickets to a game 2 tickets for more games etc. about $2300 to $2700 for 1 ticket. If interested to discuss send a note to my email at roccleu@comcast.net. After contact we'll exchange cell numbers if we have similar interests.  I can only afford 1 ticket, so ideally we need 4 people and besides, i don't think i can make more than 10 or 11 games plus playoffs. I personally prefer the club seats between the bases for great bathroom access, nice sitting areas to cool off of during rain delays and service to your seats and NO NET OBSURING your view. and they are $400 a seat cheaper and a great view. If you've ever sat up there you'd be sold also but if it is the lower deck, so be it. Let me know ASAP thanks you