GAME PPD: 6/2 | White Sox (33-22) @ Cleveland (30-24) | 12:10PM CT | NBCSC

Tnetennba

4 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

Been great to see him step up as Robert went down and Yermin hit a rough patch. He's been putting the team on his back.

However, I think his BABIP is the highest in all of baseball so it wouldn't be surprising to see him cool off a little. Hopefully others step up when/if that happens.

15 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

Baseball Reference has Moncada tied for 4th for position players with a 2.8 WAR.  Tied with Buxton who hasn't played in like over a month.   Holly Crap was Buxton having an MVP year to start the year. 

Just now, BamaDoc said:

Well on a good note, Lynn  doesn't go on short rest.

Any game we can push to the back of the schedule with OF reinforcements coming is a good thing for me.   Especially for a possible division showdown. 

1 hour ago, SonofaRoache said:

Wouldn't hate this. 

We definitely have the edge in starting pitching today like the Indians had yesterday. Bieber vs Cease, I knew going in that was a tough matchup, and still the Sox had a chance to pull it out at the end. 

Ah, just read through the thread, game is postponed...

Edited by MexSoxFan#1

11 minutes ago, Sockin said:

PPD 

I said it last night and got some push back, but I'll say it again and will bookmark my post, by the time the Sox play the Indians on September 23, they'll be up double digits in the standings.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MexSoxFan#1 said:

I said it last night and got some push back, but I'll say it again and will bookmark my post, by the time the Sox play the Indians on September 23, they'll be up double digits in the standings.

Agreed. Maybe not double digits but that series will be anticlimactic IMO. Bieber can’t pitch every game for them!

• Kyyle23 locked and unpinned this topic