6/3 | White Sox (33-22) vs Tigers (23-32) | 7:10PM CT | NBCSC

Tnetennba

1 minute ago, chitownsportsfan said:

lamb and leury, just the two guys Soxtalk want DFA, lol.

Does anyone want Lamb DFA'd? Most of us just don't want him hitting 2nd and playing 5-6 days a week

(Also Leury blows still)

Edited by soxfan49
  • Thanks 1

Just now, joesaiditstrue said:

is Jake Lamb awesome when healthy or is this just favorable matchups? I mean, it's Casey Mize.  not exactly an easy guy to hit.  I predicted on twitter that he would be a good signing

He was awesome when he was healthy last. He hit 25+ bombs and made the ASG

Just now, chitownsportsfan said:

lamb and leury, just the two guys Soxtalk want DFA, lol.

I was just going to say.  I think lamb is more useful then some posters think. He had some good at bats the other day against bieber as well.

Just now, chitownsportsfan said:

I think 90% of the board wanted him gone in May.  Now he's one of our best hitters.

can confirm wanted him gone...IF they pursued a trade. they didn't, Engel is ready and now that outfield looks a whole better situation. Mendick will be out...and Leury could be too when Eloy is back. But for now, Vaughn LF, Engel/Hamilton CF, Eaton/Lamb RF is super promising. 

Is Jake Lamb a good hitter who had an unfortunate shoulder injury in 2017? I notice in his bio he was an all star one year and had good numbers in two years of his career.

He really blasted that home run tonight. If he played every day would he produce?