Vaughn to IL, Sheets up

Tnetennba

4 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

I will note that now the Sox have 6 of their own 1st round picks on the roster (including Vaughn) and now one of their own 2nd round picks.

Bring up Burger for a lucky 7 :cool:

• Fire 1

congrats to Gavin Sheets, I did not think he'd be in this position after his W-S play.

He's also a great interview, as many kids of ball players tend to be. Definitely someone easy to root for, even if this is a cup'a'coffee.

1 hour ago, wegner said:

I agree with the sentiment of getting Sheets in the lineup and see what he can do up here...he has been raking this year in Charlotte.

Alcides Escobar and Marco Hernandez can rake there as well.   It’s like the Dodgers in the 80s and 90s with their Albuquerque AAA numbers.

37 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

Alcides Escobar and Marco Hernandez can rake there as well.   It’s like the Dodgers in the 80s and 90s with their Albuquerque AAA numbers.

Isn’t this the whole point of minor league baseball though?  To promote the players that are doing well and SEE if they can handle the majors?

1 hour ago, caulfield12 said:

Escobar has over 5000 mlb at bats with seasons in .280-.290 range. Not sure that’s the best counter example.

1 hour ago, tray said:

I heard a woman say this on the phone to someone while I was in line waiting to get a coffee":

" Stupid people who refuse to get vaccinated.... "

I could not agree more. 

my Dr told me he's been treating a lot of his patients for long haulers symptoms post vaccination, he said about 1 in 5 are having negative effects from it

not everyone who has been hesitant is some crazy trump/qanon conspiracy theorist

edit: didn't word that well, he said 1 in 5 of his post vax patients are having negative effects, not 1 in 5 have long haulers symptoms

Edited by joesaiditstrue
  • Haha 4