6/4 | White Sox (34-22) vs Tigers (23-33) | 7:10PM CT | NBCSC

Tnetennba

• bmags pinned this topic
1 hour ago, 2Deep said:

I think Kuechel is going to pitch well tonight.

Would like to see Yermin sit a couple of games and Sheets play.Ā Ā 

A day or two might be good. He had some good ABā€™s the last game against CLE, but didnā€™t look great last night. You can tell heā€™s getting in his own head a bit.Ā 

1 hour ago, WhiteSoxFan1993 said:

FYI: Tickets for the July 23-25 series in Milwaukee want on sale 4 minutes ago.

Do we know how the Sox are announcing or releasing ticket availability for later in the season? I've got a trip back to town in August during the Yankees series and want to be able to buy direct from the team, rather than get raked for re-sale prices on a premiere weekend matchup.

42 minutes ago, MiddleCoastBias said:

Do we know how the Sox are announcing or releasing ticket availability for later in the season? I've got a trip back to town in August during the Yankees series and want to be able to buy direct from the team, rather than get raked for re-sale prices on a premiere weekend matchup.

Wait a few days. 100% capacity is supposedly coming.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Blackout Friday said:

A day or two might be good. He had some good ABā€™s the last game against CLE, but didnā€™t look great last night. You can tell heā€™s getting in his own head a bit.Ā 

We went to a 3-2 count twice last nightĀ  so I'd call those good AB's.

6 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

they really weren't tho because in both of them he missed great pitches to hit. i'm not a yermin hater or pumper but right now he's scuffling and with lamb hot and sheets also hot he should probably sit against most RHP for a week or so.

Edited by chitownsportsfan

7 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Chitownsportsfan made a good point that he missed a couple mistakes. Didnā€™t hit anything hard. I would add that most of the balls werenā€™t really competitive pitches either. Iā€™m rooting for the kid and think itā€™s more of a rookie slump than condemnation of his talent, but it wasnā€™t a great showing. To me he looked, for the first time I noticed anyways, exasperated.
Obviously I have no idea whatā€™s going on in his head, but I think aĀ day or two might do some good. If not, fingers crossed he crushes it Ā 

Ā 

• Like 1