6/4 | White Sox (34-22) vs Tigers (23-33) | 7:10PM CT | NBCSC

Tnetennba

Just now, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Organizationally destroying better! How will the sox survive with on-pace 3 WAR Madrigal as a rookie who started slow? 

I’ve been defending this kid since they drafted him. Argued over the years that he had a 2-3 WAR floor with potential for even better if he developed the least bit of power. He’s the perfect fit for this team. Not sure why so many Sox fans dislike the kid.

1 minute ago, JUSTgottaBELIEVE said:

I’ve been defending this kid since they drafted him. Argued over the years that he had a 2-3 WAR floor with potential for even better if he developed the least bit of power. He’s the perfect fit for this team. Not sure why so many Sox fans dislike the kid.

So many Sox fans, particularly on here, dislike anything and everything, including their own lives.

• Like 1

Just now, JUSTgottaBELIEVE said:

I’m a Nick fan, but it’s very clear that the haters hold resentment towards him because of where he was selected and the fact we passed up on the chance to select a high ceiling player.  I can understand the frustration with that strategy, but  the pick has been made and Nick should be a very valuable player for us going forward.

• Thanks 1

Just now, chitownsportsfan said:

Jesus Christ send him to AAA let him find the zone there

It seems like our sinker heavy bullpen guys have a lot of control issues. Bummer and Heuer are basically slot machines with their control.

1 minute ago, JUSTgottaBELIEVE said:

Jealousy they couldn’t make it in professional sports at bigger physical dimensions, haha...the opposite of the Yao Ming Effect, where nobody can imagine what it’s like to be 7’4”.

2 minutes ago, tray said:

Keuchel is a number 4  in this rotation...5 if Kopech is a starter.

Keuchel is far & away the #5 right now and wouldn’t even be in the rotation if it weren’t for his salary and the fact Kopech has an innings limit this year.  That’s not to say that Dallas sucks, just that we have five better options at the moment.