6/4 | White Sox (34-22) vs Tigers (23-33) | 7:10PM CT | NBCSC

Tnetennba

Just now, reiks12 said:

Also i havent watched the game but i see that Keuchel was taken out after only 80 pitches of good 1 run ball. Why was he taken out there?

third time thru is the belief until we hear differently

Just now, chitownsportsfan said:

enjoy your night.

So I made up talking to freaking Chris random ass Bassitts parents at the bar? 

lmaoooo maybe close the SoxTalk and go out into the public! It’s open now brotha! I promise.

1 minute ago, Heads22 said:

With Kopech out, your righty relief arms are Burr, Ruiz, Foster, Marshall, Heuer and Hendriks. I wouldn't have taken Dallas out, but those are arguably your two top RH relievers. You do have to trust them to get the job done at some point.

and they didnt get the job done which is why im saying fuckem!

1 minute ago, reiks12 said:

Also i havent watched the game but i see that Keuchel was taken out after only 80 pitches of good 1 run ball. Why was he taken out there?

That’s the question of the night. 

Just now, Nick_Schwam said:

So I made up talking to freaking Chris random ass Bassitts parents at the bar? 

lmaoooo maybe close the SoxTalk and go out into the public! It’s open now brotha! I promise.

dude you way over reacted to some good natured ribbing after you wrote an epic poem in the game thread that would make Homer blush.  you then continued to respond after I tried to give you an out, keep drinking big boy you're obviously in full command.

1 minute ago, Heads22 said:

With Kopech out, your righty relief arms are Burr, Ruiz, Foster, Marshall, Heuer and Hendriks. I wouldn't have taken Dallas out, but those are arguably your two top RH relievers. You do have to trust them to get the job done at some point.

Being realistic,  with a five run lead, you shouldn't be using Bummer, let alone in the 7th.  SOMEONE has got to be able to get low leverage middle relief outs. Whether that is Heuer, Marshall, or Foster, someone needs to step up.

Just now, chitownsportsfan said:

dude you way over reacted to some good natured ribbing after you wrote an epic poem in the game thread that would make Homer blush.  you then continued to respond after I tried to give you an out, keep drinking big boy you're obviously in full command.

oh, the classic good natured ribbing from soxtalks most sensitive poster who can't ever take a joke.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, southsider2k5 said:

Being realistic,  with a five run lead, you shouldn't be using Bummer, let alone in the 7th.  SOMEONE has got to be able to get low leverage middle relief outs. Whether that is Heuer, Marshall, or Foster, someone needs to step up.

Yup, and there's no good argument to use Bummer there. 

1 minute ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Give me an out?! Lmaooo

You are so cute 

Also one of the biggest clowns on this site! 

You know you don’t have to sit in mom and dads spare bedroom and watch the games? Go get some sun brotha. 

Fucking weirdo 

• Fire 1