6/4 | White Sox (34-22) vs Tigers (23-33) | 7:10PM CT | NBCSC

Tnetennba

Just now, Heads22 said:

Yup, and there's no good argument to use Bummer there. 

not exactly like bummer has been light's out either.  I have no idea if Dallas said he was done or what but in hindsight given how shit the pen is it was a bad decision.  Then fucking again they had A 5 RUN LEAD WITH 9 OUTS LEFT.

Like come the fuck on.  A MLB reliever should not come out and fall behind and walk guys in that scenario.

1 minute ago, chitownsportsfan said:

not exactly like bummer has been light's out either.  I have no idea if Dallas said he was done or what but in hindsight given how shit the pen is it was a bad decision.  Then fucking again they had A 5 RUN LEAD WITH 9 OUTS LEFT.

Like come the fuck on.  A MLB reliever should not come out and fall behind and walk guys in that scenario.

oh, i agree. both of them failed.

2 minutes ago, tray said:

LOL!!  Keuchel sucks third time around. He already gace up a bomb to Schoop.

He had nothing left.

Which would have made sense, had Schoop been due up that inning. Except he wasn't.

Best part about it was.... I talked to Chris Bassitts parents who freaking adoreeeee the White Sox organization!

Jon Niese was there too paying for all tabs!

The lefty moved back here to Toledo/Oregon area and legit has his own peninsula property which is amazing! 

wait I made that up to?!

Bassit and Jon Niese make me a legit Twitter go to insider! Lmao

5 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Umm Bummer has been sharp as hell lately! 

Wtf do ppl watch?