6/5| White Sox vs Tigers | 1:10PM CT | NBCSC

Tnetennba

20 minutes ago, ScooterMcGee said:

It's not giving outs away. If it's a good bunt, you are forcing the defense to make a tough play. Like I said, against Holland, yeah let them swing away, but generally, it isn't giving away an out 

If you have a good bunter and you bunt to the left side like to 3rd base, if not you strike out or get a force at 3 rd and you are back to where you were with one more out.

19 minutes ago, harkness99 said:

Mendick has been hitting like shit.. but if we go back from now to when Ricky was bunting a lot a few  years ago.

It's overwhelmingly failed to work - if you have been watching the games over this time then you know this.

It's a strategy that has failed over and over again.

TLR is too stubborn in his cookie cutter 1990sways.

Edited by hankchifan

6 minutes ago, ScooterMcGee said:

It's not giving outs away. If it's a good bunt, you are forcing the defense to make a tough play. Like I said, against Holland, yeah let them swing away, but generally, it isn't giving away an out 

Then why do they call it a sacrifice,?

• Love 1

Just now, SoxAce said:

You see that swagger by Lucas? Like "I'm fucking feelin it now" type swag.

The only problem is that he's that guy maybe 30% of the time this year. Somebody get him some more caffeine during the game.

Just now, ShoeLessRob said:

So Gio hasn’t looked the best, has given up more runs, and is over 100 pitches… but Dallas couldn’t go over 80 yesterday with less runs and hits given up? 

Dallas is much older and sucks with a high pitch count.. people here always b**** when Dallas is out there past 80 pitches. You can't have it both ways. 

1 minute ago, ron883 said:

Dallas is much older and sucks with a high pitch count.. people here always b**** when Dallas is out there past 80 pitches. You can't have it both ways. 

If he can’t get past 80 pitches that the contract looks even worse. You give him a chance to show he can against this shit lineup, if he would have walked or given up a hit fine go to our craptastic BP. 

4 minutes ago, hankchifan said:

If you have a good bunter and you bunt to the right side like to 3rd base, if not you strike out or get a force at 3 rd and you are back to where you were with one more out.

TLR is too stubborn in his cookie cutter 1990sways.

Literally said that in my previous post

• Kyyle23 locked and unpinned this topic