6/9| White Sox vs Jays | 7:10PM CT | TLR going for #2766

ron883

3 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

He's already out of Uncle Jerry's price range. Enjoy this season. 

It really sucks that Jimenez and Robert are injured because I think this might be the best team in the entire window. We're not going to have guys like Lynn and Rodon again. As good as Kopech will be, idk if he's going to be the horse Lynn is. 

Yeah and since Jimenez and Robert have a 0.0% chance of returning this year, this post makes total sense

3 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

It really sucks that Jimenez and Robert are injured because I think this might be the best team in the entire window. We're not going to have guys like Lynn and Rodon again. As good as Kopech will be, idk if he's going to be the horse Lynn is. 

I think we resign one of them, we have to. We have absolutely no depth at SP

1 minute ago, caulfield12 said:

Chatwood completely imploded against the Indians on Sunday...

And we're not doing much against him. You'd like another run here. Don't want 1 swing to tie the game when their lineup is full of boppers.

5 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

This has the feel of the 2010 Blackhawks if Kane got injured and Hossa didn't come back until March. 

Not to fear not to fear, JR still has that Machado money burning a hole in his pocket.