6/9| White Sox vs Jays | 7:10PM CT | TLR going for #2766

ron883

1 minute ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

I mean... they're averaging nearly 5 runs a game over their last 8.

And doesn’t it seem like a big portion of that has been against the bullpen?  Need way more production earlier in games.

3 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

We have elements of a great team, but we're not there yet.

Just too many loose defensive plays...and a bullpen that's lacking that "shutdown" mentality of the 2005 club.

This pen seems more like they're waiting for something bad to happen, rather than creating their own luck.

🤣

The game threads are so laughably toxic when the team loses one game to a good team.

No team in baseball is great so far if the White Sox aren't great.

Just now, fathom said:

They’re not eligible 

I didn’t think so, but they were on a BA Top 100 list I saw a couple days ago.  Regardless, we may not have a top 100 prospect heading into the offseason unless Kelley comes back strong, Cespedes finally arrives, or our 1st round pick comes out of the gate incredibly strong.

Just now, fathom said:

Foster just hasn’t been the same since about game 50 last year.  He desperately needs a better curve or slider as they just sit on his change 

He apparently throws a slider, but I've rarely seen it.

8 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

🤣

The game threads are so laughably toxic when the team loses one game to a good team

This one stings because it was gift wrapped to Toronto.  It's not like a good team came in and beat us.  We fucking handed it to them.  The umpiring handed it to them.  TLR handed it to them.  The defense handed it to them.  Our 2,3,4 hitters handed it to them.

Brutal loss.  Going to bed in a bad mood lol

1 minute ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Teams lose games. Good teams lose a lot of them even. On to tomorrow.

My guy Matt foster letting me down again!

Losing because of bad luck just sucks and Jordan Romano is annoying.  I'm not in the mood for his antics.  

Also Dallas is the kind of guy that can get pounded tomorrow then you have the whole cant be good teams narrative.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1