6/9| White Sox vs Jays | 7:10PM CT | TLR going for #2766

ron883

1 minute ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Scared to death of leaving one over the plate. Hes lost his mojo. Needs to find that release point again and trust his stuff. 

It’s like how he was pitching to end the season just rolled over to this year.  Honestly he needs to go to AAA and pitch more often and work on things.

1 minute ago, Thad Bosley said:

You are the best poster on this site.   😀

I am honored, unless that was sarcasm....in that case, I'm still honored because you took the time to post that.

• Haha 1

Injury bug is killing the Sox. Frankly I think the Sox have the same team as last year (and it's not their fault cause of injuries). The team will make the playoffs but exit early. That's not to say it's not a good team. But the bullpen has some very unreliable guys, the starting pitching is good not great and the injuries to everyday players are really bad/sad.

I like the team; it's easy to rip them after losses and I won't do that. But it's a good team, not great, and I guess they could catch fire in the playoffs but I don't think so. I'll just live day to day with the team and hope Madrigal isn't out a month. I bet they know a lot more tomorrow after sleeping on the hammy.

Playing too good of an offensive team to walk a high wire act 2 nights in a row and not get burned eventually.

Disappointing that they couldn't get anything off the Toronto/Buffalo bullpen.

Get em tomorrow boys.

Just now, wegner said:

Playing too good of an offensive team to walk a high wire act 2 nights in a row and not get burned eventually.

Disappointing that they couldn't get anything off the Toronto/Buffalo bullpen.

Get em tomorrow boys.

Ryu is pitching. Gonna be real tough. 

2 minutes ago, greg775 said:

Injury bug is killing the Sox. Frankly I think the Sox have the same team as last year (and it's not their fault cause of injuries). The team will make the playoffs but exit early. That's not to say it's not a good team. But the bullpen has some very unreliable guys, the starting pitching is good not great and the injuries to everyday players are really bad/sad.

I like the team; it's easy to rip them after losses and I won't do that. But it's a good team, not great, and I guess they could catch fire in the playoffs but I don't think so. I'll just live day to day with the team and hope Madrigal isn't out a month. I bet they know a lot more tomorrow after sleeping on the hammy.

I see your point but the Starting pitching is good enough to go deep in the playoffs imo.  Hahn will probably need to find some bullpen arms at the deadline though.