6/9| White Sox vs Jays | 7:10PM CT | TLR going for #2766

ron883

1 minute ago, reiks12 said:

Mercedes with the much needed break, id like to see him get a few days off tbh

I don't disagree but I think he had a couple of nice at bats later in the game yesterday...with that base hit in the big 8th inning.

9 minutes ago, wegner said:

I don't disagree but I think he had a couple of nice at bats later in the game yesterday...with that base hit in the big 8th inning.

As many have said, we should give Lamb a bit to start vs righties to see how well he does. If Yermin starts hitting more vs lefties and in PH situations you can let him be the starting DH again.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, YoYoIsMyHero said:

As many have said, we should give Lamb a bit to start vs righties to see how well he does. If Yermin starts hitting more vs lefties and in PH situations you can let him be the starting DH again.

The way Lamb continues to kill Righties, it seems to me Sox should absolutely get him in the lineup any time they can. In only 58 at bats, vs 196 of Yermin, Lamb has 4 home runs versus Yermin's 7. Plus Lamb's OPS is .877 and Yermin's is .793. There should be no question of whether Lamb should be in versus a Rightie. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

I like the lineup. 

As long as Jay Clam is raking against RHP, he and Mercedes should be platooning at DH. 

I disagree with his spot in the order as I think Madrigal should be hitting 2nd for now. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

43 minutes ago, wegner said:

I discovered that brew thanks to the Beer Thread I believe you started a ways back.  I tried Zombie Dust first per your suggestion and then moved on to gumballhead, which is currently my go to beer while watching the Sox or a Star Chicken ShotGun if I can find it.

FFF Gumballhead is on point. Marz Brewing’s Jungle Boogie is also a great wheat beer, and a fun place to go before a game (a mile west of Comiskey). If you’re ever in Wisconsin, definitely pick up New Glarus’ Dancing Man (winter/spring release).

I like most styles, including bitter WCIPAs, they’re just like my posts. 🍺😀

18 minutes ago, South Side Hit Men said:

FFF Gumballhead is on point. Marz Brewing’s Jungle Boogie is also a great wheat beer, and a fun place to go before a game (a mile west of Comiskey). If you’re ever in Wisconsin, definitely pick up New Glarus’ Dancing Man (winter/spring release).

I like most styles, including bitter WCIPAs, they’re just like my posts. 🍺😀

Our son went to camp in upper Wisconsin years ago and the day before we picked him up, my wife and I enjoyed quite a few New Glarus Two Women on tap in a local pub and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.  I will look into the Dancing Man next time I'm up north and will check out Jungle Boogie sooner....thanks and :cheers

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, iWiN4PreP said:

Cant wait for tonight!! Just took a nap and had a coffee and boarding the red line soon!

You are going to have a blast...It is awesome being back in the park...Enjoy!!!!

1 hour ago, chitownsportsfan said:

That's pretty logical. 

you know...i disliked the TLR signing a ton, and still am not happy, but he is a smart baseball guy and seems like he is smart with protecting his players in making lineups (with their current limitations). I still think he is a chump, but his managing is growing on me. 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, EloyJenkins said:

you know...i disliked the TLR signing a ton, and still am not happy, but he is a smart baseball guy and seems like he is smart with protecting his players in making lineups (with their current limitations). I still think he is a chump, but his managing is growing on me. 

HOF baseball guy even.