6/9| White Sox vs Jays | 7:10PM CT | TLR going for #2766

ron883

Just now, TheTruth05 said:

Not excusing our offense but the bullpen has been such a bunch of losers this season. Just can’t get over what a weakness it’s been. Seeing other bullpens shut the door down against us has been quite the gut punch 

The bullpen talked shit all offseason and have been mostly shit on a stick. Only two of those guys that are active deserve a paycheck at this point. 

1 minute ago, Chicago White Sox said:

It’s going to be hard...the minors are absolutely barren right now.  I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s the worst system in baseball.

Been wanting to ask the same...is it the worst system now?  

We have elements of a great team, but we're not there yet.

Just too many loose defensive plays...and a bullpen that's lacking that "shutdown" mentality of the 2005 club.

This pen seems more like they're waiting for something bad to happen, rather than creating their own luck.

Just now, fathom said:

Been wanting to ask the same...is it the worst system now?  

Not sure if Kopech & Crochet are still prospect eligible, but if not, I can’t imagine there are many worse than ours.  The only saving grace right now is Burger & Sheets looking pretty damn good.

Just now, caulfield12 said:

We have elements of a great team, but we're not there yet.

Just too many loose defensive plays...and a bullpen that's lacking that "shutdown" mentality of the 2005 club.

This pen seems more like they're waiting for something bad to happen, rather than creating their own luck.

Still a big lack of power in the lineup

Just now, Chicago White Sox said:

Not sure if Kopech & Crochet are still prospect eligible, but if not, I can’t imagine there are many worse than ours.  The only saving grace right now is Burger & Sheets looking pretty damn good.

They’re not eligible