Madrigal goes on 60 day DL, Hamstring tear: Goodwin recalled

2Deep

1 minute ago, fathom said:

RF is still open for next year, and I’m sure I will get blasted for this but Madrigal is too injury prone to just be given a spot going forward.

I see very little chance Nicky is in any sort of compeition next season for 2B, unless Mendick hits like .350 the rest of the season...or they give up Crochet and pieces for Ketel

Just now, TitoMB345 said:

I'm done. Time to take a serious break from sports. It's just too fucking frustrating.

Same man.  I'm not sure how much more I can take.  It's been one thing after another for my teams going back over a decade now when Rose went down.  Pretty much all my favorite players have gotten hurt, badly, sometimes with career altering injuries.

• Love 1

Just now, Tony said:

I see very little chance Nicky is in any sort of compeition next season for 2B, unless Mendick hits like .350 the rest of the season...or they give up Crochet and pieces for Ketel

that second bit would probaly be your RF I imagine

Just now, Tony said:

Not a competition but having a serious back up option up the middle if they’re not high on Mendick.  

7 minutes ago, TitoMB345 said:

I'm done. Time to take a serious break from sports. It's just too fucking frustrating.

Injuries are happening everywhere in baseball. Not just us. This team can still win this division and get healthy for the playoffs. 

• Like 1

Would rather watch me some Mandick over Leery. Goodwin sounds like another lol. Mandrigal now with two serious injuries missing time. Some of them might be taking the wrong supplements. 

1 minute ago, pcq said:

Would rather watch me some Mandick over Leery. Goodwin sounds like another lol. Mandrigal now with two serious injuries missing time. Some of them might be taking the wrong supplements. 

Roids??