Madrigal goes on 60 day DL, Hamstring tear: Goodwin recalled

2Deep

2 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

also I swear to god no fucking Sox fan should EVER give Moncada shit for not busting 100% down the line every time.  This is why some guys protect their body.

Damn straight and well put!!! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, chitownsportsfan said:

also I swear to god no fucking Sox fan should EVER give Moncada shit for not busting 100% down the line every time.  This is why some guys protect their body.

After the injuries we've had this year on runs to 1st, I'm not complaining ever again unless they're straight dogging it in a big situation. One base hit isn't worth being out for multiple months.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Steve Stone better keep his mouth shut on this subject. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

If I'm Hahn, I'm not trading for any rentals. Any acquisition would have to have 3+ years of control. A smart FO would spend the next 4 weeks negotiating with Lynn/Rodon and if they can't reach an agreement with either, then move them. Let the chips fall where they may. This season is cursed and not meant to be. 

The Sox have no depth whatsoever and it's being exposed. Rentals would be for if they were mostly healthy. 

You're a clown dude.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 2

1 minute ago, Jack Parkman said:

It's Hahn's job to think long-term in this situation. They could get a haul for Lynn. 

Lmao, the White Sox and Rick Hahn would be the laughing stock of the league if they trade Lynn this year...

Just now, Jack Parkman said:

It's Hahn's job to think long-term in this situation. They could get a haul for Lynn. 

I love the way Nick has been playing and this totally sucks but you're not all the sudden going to punt the season because you lose him.  This team despite losing Eloy and Luis has proven to be extremely resilient all season.  Unless they completely go into the tank here in the next month you're not trading Lynn or Rodon.

1 minute ago, Soxsi75 said:

This can't keep happening though. We really are testing the "how much is too much to overcome" question. 

your right, but if they could survive robert they could survive madrigal. You just have to move your sights away from bolstering the bullpen. 

8 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

If I'm Hahn, I'm not trading for any rentals. Any acquisition would have to have 3+ years of control. A smart FO would spend the next 4 weeks negotiating with Lynn/Rodon and if they can't reach an agreement with either, then move them. Let the chips fall where they may. This season is cursed and not meant to be. 

The Sox have no depth whatsoever and it's being exposed. Rentals would be for if they were mostly healthy. 

Dear lord

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Jack Parkman said:

It depends on whether or not you think this team can win the WS. I don't. There's no guarantee that Robert and Jimenez return this year. 

They may well have they very best rotation in baseball. You don't punt that ever, 

• Like 3