And That's a White Sox Winner !!

3 minutes ago, greg775 said:

Love our closer. Wow he's into the team winning. ...Sox have had some good closers. Hendriks is another. I applaud his work and his personality.

Regarding your last point, people think we are outdated crabby fans, but baseball is about dead because of the length of games. The slow pace has killed the young generation of fans. Right now all baseball has going for it to the youth is the bat flip after a bomb. My solution is to fire all umps and start over with the rulebook and make the umps enforce the rules and be proud of the pace of their games. Current umps hate baseball, pure and simple. Their union has done a nice job getting them a good check.

The game last night was 2 hours 43 mins though.

1 minute ago, YoYoIsMyHero said:

The game last night was 2 hours 43 mins though.

2:43 is acceptable. 2:30 should be the maximum time it takes to play a baseball game with way more 2:20 games than 4 hours plus. Four hours to play a nine inning game is disgraceful.

20 hours ago, greg775 said:

2:43 is acceptable. 2:30 should be the maximum time it takes to play a baseball game with way more 2:20 games than 4 hours plus. Four hours to play a nine inning game is disgraceful.

Pitchers who work fast are synonymous with pitchers who win.  Give me a fast worker every time.

4 hours ago, poppysox said:

Pitchers who work fast are synonymous with pitchers who win.  Give me a fast worker every time.

It's so unusual to see a pitcher work fast anymore especially a reliever. Last night I had a couple different things called up on my puter including mlb.com Sox game. Bummer was working a bit faster than a snail's pace and it shocked me to have to click on the Sox screen a little quicker than normal to catch every pitch.

I can only watch Sox games cause I'm addicted to the Sox for life. I won't watch any other baseball game for even an inning cause (for me) it's so boring now. Sox games still interest me greatly though even with the snail's pace.