Sox @ Tigers, 6/11 6:10 cst

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, BFirebird said:

Doesn’t surprise me at all he is a scumbag off the field or he didn’t want to get the vaccine. 

You know nothing about his personal medical history so you have no right to judge in that respect.

• Haha 3

Great pitching match up tonight

Struggling Lucas who seems to be on the right path and emerging Tarik Skubal.

Looking forward to it, let's hope our success against Detroit continues. 

So very happy that our injured white sox took 2 out of 3 from the Jays. 

1 hour ago, chitownsportsfan said:

ask any heavy smoker what happens when they quit and almost everybody will say "intense dreams".  There is a lot of evidence that chronic use inhibits REM.  It's one of the main reasons a lot of people decide to give up everyday use.  FWIW I never really noticed until middle age and over a decade of heavy use.

I'm not anti weed at all, I just think using it everyday does have some drawbacks for many people.  everything in moderation, even moderation.

Well, if I quit someday then maybe I'll get vivid dreams. I knew not dreaming was part of it, but I didn't think that directly correlates to lack of REM sleep

4 hours ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

I cut down my consumption to weekends only after smoking at nights during the week and it has improved my smoking experience mightily. Tolerance is back to being normal, I actually enjoy smoking again and I feel like I have more energy during the week. I had been smoking a lot, especially with the ability to work from home and etc.

Ray - I’ve got nothing but love for you pal, but you do realize that chitownsportsfan has you on block right?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Ray - I’ve got nothing but love for you pal, but you do realize that chitownsportsfan has you on block right?

only when he wants to. guy can't help but to hit that little view button on responses! I figured I'd toss him a post that agrees for once to help lower his blood pressure.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, SonofaRoache said:

Congrats! That moment was a wreck for me. I knew Mrs. Roache was gonna say yes but somehow I was nervous up until the hug lol. 

Appreciate it man. As am I it's just been really nerve wracking. 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, wegner said:

I honestly don't know a damn thing about Brian Goodwin.  Just for a baseline, would people say he is better or worse than Ryan LaMarre?

Brian Goodwin is a random OOTP fictional player and you can't convince me otherwise until I actually see him CF for the Sox.

5 hours ago, Blackout Friday said:

Yeah, first street with electric streetlights. Whether that’s England or the world I forget. I should add a disclaimer that I am by no means a weed connoisseur. I just enjoy it time to time. 

Niagara had the first power plant in US. Arguably Buffalo and Manhattan with the first area wide lighting by 1882 and growing. Tesla made his name at Niagara. General home use started by 1896. 

Edited by pcq