Sox @ Tigers, 6/11 6:10 cst

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, EloyJenkins said:

i just watched ten minutes of the Tigers broadcast...

Anyone who makes a bad comment about Benetti has a mandatory Tigers broadcast to watch for punishment. 

Seriously. It baffles me how much shit talk Jason and Steve get here. At my job we have a TV and can watch whatever we want. The other sales guy here is a big baseball guy as well so we watch a ton of games via MLB.TV. 

Almost every other broadcast is so boring/dull compared to what we have. I'll put up with a few puns/dad jokes to get the best analyst and a duo that works great together along with a production crew that goes above and beyond the rest of the field. (SoxMath, SoxFiles, etc etc.)

Edit: Not to mention we probably have the BEST pre/post game show with Chuck-Ozzie-Frank

Edited by DoUEvenShift
  • Haha 2

Just now, Capn12 said:

Has zero 'oomph' from the right side, for sure. And that was just ugly to see, in 3 pitches.

Yeah I’m used to the slap hitting from right side from him.  Problem is the lack of real power from left side. He’s 4 for last 24 with 10 strikeouts for the person laughing at my post saying he’s been bad lately.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, fathom said:

Yeah I’m used to the slap hitting from right side from him.  Problem is the lack of real power from left side. He’s 4 for last 24 with 10 strikeouts for the person laughing at my post saying he’s been bad lately.

Looks like we know who RagahRagah was

• Haha 1