Sign in to follow this  
BamaDoc

6/11 Games

Posted (edited)

Romy Gonzalez 2 HRs. He has 8 HRs in 25 games while playing in a notorious pitchers park. Wow! .950 OPS. Would be awesome did he could even become a backup infielder. He's only 24, so not too old really. 

Edited by ron883
  • Like 1

I always thought Tyler Johnson would be the next bullpen piece called up. He got demoted all the way to A ball already this year. I wonder what's going on. 

5 hours ago, ron883 said:

I always thought Tyler Johnson would be the next bullpen piece called up. He got demoted all the way to A ball already this year. I wonder what's going on. 

Rehab stint...he’ll be back in Charlotte soon

12 hours ago, ron883 said:

Romy Gonzalez 2 HRs. He has 8 HRs in 25 games while playing in a notorious pitchers park. Wow! .950 OPS. Would be awesome did he could even become a backup infielder. He's only 24, so not too old really. 

Damn didn’t realize he hit two. 

This is what I mean with it being a weird season. We have these older prospects playing insane, and we don’t know what to make of it.

Really is amazing that Every team that Jirschele manages ends up the best in the org. He was the last to have a good Kanny team too.

We all laughed at how bad that Bham roster was, they are 10 games over or something. Crazy

12 minutes ago, bmags said:

Damn didn’t realize he hit two. 

This is what I mean with it being a weird season. We have these older prospects playing insane, and we don’t know what to make of it.

Really is amazing that Every team that Jirschele manages ends up the best in the org. He was the last to have a good Kanny team too.

We all laughed at how bad that Bham roster was, they are 10 games over or something. Crazy

And which older prospects are playing insane considering they won't bring  1 to the major league team

19 minutes ago, whitesoxbrad said:

And which older prospects are playing insane considering they won't bring  1 to the major league team

No idea what this means

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Looks like Blake Battenfield might be close to ready for some Charlotte action.  But he's a little light on the Ks and he's kind of an older guy.

Edited by GreenSox