Sox @ Tigers, 6/12 3:10 ct

16 minutes ago, Soxfest said:

I would never start Cease in playoffs, he would get smoked

I would love Cease coming in and throwing gas in the postseason from the bullpen. At this point I can't trust that he won't melt down in a starter role. DK scares me too after last year. But if he gets ground balls successfully the rest of the way it would be a good fit for Yankee Stadium and Fenway park. 

1 minute ago, manbearpuig said:

Going into this year, if I had a gun to my head and had to pick Goodwin or Hamilton in a big spot to hit, it would be Goodwin every time. Still stands to this day.

Too bad we couldn't merge them into one player lol

Hell, at this rate, they're both better than Eaton.  Who knew???

2 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

There are about 12 pitchers I'd be comfortable with starting a playoff game, yes. Maybe fewer than that. 

Who you're comfortable with and who's truly worthy are quite honestly as different as anything in the universe

3 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

There are about 12 pitchers I'd be comfortable with starting a playoff game, yes. Maybe fewer than that. 

Anyone that isn't the best of the best I'd be nervous with on the mound in the playoffs. So like I'd be comfortable with de Grom, Bieber, A Gerrit Cole using spin enhancing goop, and that's about it. 

Oh.... 

Um, ok

• Fire 1

1 minute ago, DirtySox said:

It's only a vocal minority that thinks Cease is bad right?

Dylan has vastly improved over last year, but he still needs to pitch better against better lineups. His bad starts have come primarily against teams that can hit and they haven't been pretty. 

1 minute ago, wegner said:

It never was...damn you Ron and your negativity!!!

Right now I'm seeing a parallel between this White Sox team/season and the Grinch.

The Grinch = Jack Parkman

Cindy Lou Who = The White Sox

The Grinch's heart = Jack Parkman's optimism

Brian Goodwin's homerun is the scene when the Grinch grew a heart. Jack Parkman's optimism became a thing right after that homerun. 

• Haha 1

Just now, chw42 said:

Dylan has vastly improved over last year, but he still needs to pitch better against better lineups. His bad starts have come primarily against teams that can hit and they haven't been pretty. 

I'd still like to know overall what Dylan's first inning stat line is. Seems to me that's where he most often gets into trouble.

2 minutes ago, ron883 said:

Right now I'm seeing a parallel between this White Sox team/season and the Grinch.

The Grinch = Jack Parkman

Cindy Lou Who = The White Sox

The Grinch's heart = Jack Parkman's optimism

Brian Goodwin's homerun is the scene when the Grinch grew a heart. Jack Parkman's optimism became a thing right after that homerun. 

You deserve 3 laughs and 3 hearts for this post..sorry I can only provide 1 myself....WELL DONE