Rays @ Sox, 6/14 7:10 ct

2 minutes ago, BigHurt3515 said:

Totally understandable but you still don't bat Garcia 3rd

If Yoan was a late scratch, I can see Tony keeping his planned lineup the same, and just plopping Leury in there as a logical/reasonable position.

My first question after asking about Yoan's status is what were the considerations regarding starting Jake Lamb either at DH, RF or 3B.

I’m sure the lineup reflects things we don’t know?  Not every guy is available every day for reasons we never hear about.  

never understand the getting prissy at the lineups.  So many human factors to go full priss right?

4 minutes ago, Jerksticks said:

I’m sure the lineup reflects things we don’t know?  Not every guy is available every day for reasons we never hear about.  

never understand the getting prissy at the lineups.  So many human factors to go full priss right?

So people not being available means Leury needs to bat third with when other players in the lineup could bat third?

I get that this is a schtick from you, but it's really getting out of hand and your showing your cards too much. No one would actually argue it's OK for Leury Garcia to bat third in this lineup.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, South Side Hit Men said:

If Yoan was a late scratch, I can see Tony keeping his planned lineup the same, and just plopping Leury in there as a logical/reasonable position.

My first question after asking about Yoan's status is what were the considerations regarding starting Jake Lamb either at DH, RF or 3B.

Why is that logical or reasonable.

1 minute ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

this is honestly amazing. it's like tony doesn't realize he can change the order once someone is a late scratch.

Why then you'd have to shift the metal casts for all the other names before printing the final edition.  You, sir, have obviously never manned a modern letterpress

• Haha 3

19 minutes ago, South Side Hit Men said:

Does it really throw the other guys off that much to get shifted to another spot in the order last minute?

7 minutes ago, 35thstreetswarm said:

Why then you'd have to shift the metal casts for all the other names before printing the final edition.  You, sir, have obviously never manned a modern letterpress

When did Tony learn how to operate a letterpress? I thought he was still chiseling stone tablets.