ELOY back Monday against KC

2Deep

1 minute ago, maloney.adam said:

I would wait until the trade deadline so costs will go down. 

With Grandal's injury, I'd rather get someone right after the ASB so we can survive the rest of July and get to the deadline at least 15 games above .500. 

9 minutes ago, SonofaRoache said:

I am not worthy of this much great info. 

I'm waiting for James Fegan to get a chance to ask Eloy legitimate questions such as:

• What is life in Heaven like, and did it meet or beat your expectations?
  • What does God look like, and were you surprised?
  • Are there any aspects of Heaven you were disappointed with?
  • Can you provide a few examples of why returning to play for the White Sox is worth leaving Heaven, and are you sure you are making the right decision?
Edited by South Side Hit Men
  • Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Kyyle23 said:

I disabled my ability to see sigs yeeeears ago to reduce garbage on the board, I have no idea if I even have one anymore.  Do I?

You'd be a big fan of mine. I think I quoted you. I can't see them either, though.

27 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

JFC, that is a OOTP trade the computer accepts. Here's potentially 20 WAR at 2 million per over the next 5 years, here, take this one dimensional corner slugger that can't find consistency to take it to the next level and oh yea will be a FA soon.

I don’t understand this because my experience in OOTP was the trades were impossible unless heavily tilted in computers favor

7 minutes ago, ron883 said:

You'd be a big fan of mine. I think I quoted you. I can't see them either, though.

There were some that were gifs and videos and obnoxiously large and it just wasn't worth waiting for an entire page to load anymore 

4 minutes ago, bmags said:

I don’t understand this because my experience in OOTP was the trades were impossible unless heavily tilted in computers favor

Yea TBF I think since OOTP 19 it's actually been the other way around, where the computer is usually too stingy.  They still will throw in random A ballers with high upside tho, Hahn style.

1 hour ago, chw42 said:

He's said that he wants to stay in Texas. With how well he's been hitting his price probably just doubled in the past month or so. The best time to get him was probably a few weeks after Robert went down. But I don't think teams like to make big trades that early in the season. 

Yeah, which is why Marte may make more sense if the Marlins are unable to agree to an extension.

2 hours ago, Kyyle23 said:

Ha I forgot about that.  That was a really funny DJ moment that hawk didn't appreciate 

That 1-0 game actually took place on my birthday during my Freshman year in Carbondale.  16 years later, I still remember Jacque Jones ruining my 18th birthday.  What a dick.

Edited by Rowand44
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, maloney.adam said:

Just naming names. Honestly, they are in last place in their division and probably should be thinking about rebuilding so you would think they would be asking for prospects. Asking for MLB ready arms seems kind of ridiculous! 

To be fair ML ready arms means a guy like Crochet who still could take 3 or 4 years to get to the point where he can go out there every day and be counted on to be a solid number 3 in a rotation. He could also blow out his arm which would add another 1.5 yrs of waiting or be converted to a reliever. This is the case of many MLB ready arms .

Look how long it's been since the Sox traded for , Kopech, Cease, Giolito , Dunning and Lopez ? How many are top guys in a rotation now ? People here don't even want to trust Cease in a playoff game.

3 hours ago, EloyJenkins said:

Can we see some shots of Eloy's post rehab body...? Seriously, if he is super toned and dieted well...this is an MVP type wake up call potentially. 

I live up the road from the facility. Should I go to take a peek?  110+ degree weather kind of zaps my motivation.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, turnin' two said:

This is so nerdy and I love it.  

An Eloy is never late, Frodo Baggins, nor is he early he arrives precisely when he is meant to

Edited by mqr
  • Like 1

• Heads22 changed the title to ELOY back Monday against KC