ELOY back Monday against KC

2Deep

2 hours ago, SonofaRoache said:

Keep him out of left please. 

He has zero reason to ever be on the field unless it's running the bases after a hit.  Unreal they are even still trying to give him reps in left.  His value is in his bat and he can't do that if he hurts himself playing some of the worst defense imaginable in left field.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, ShoeLessRob said:

Looking thick and an error in LF already, I smell a career as a DH only.

He looked so athletic when he played back in that Futures game. .. That was then..

Eloy  promised he would improve defensively and from the current videos it doesn't look like he even kept himself in decent condition.  I'll be  pretty disappointed if that proves to be the case.

7 hours ago, tray said:

He looked so athletic when he played back in that Futures game. .. That was then..

Eloy  promised he would improve defensively and from the current videos it doesn't look like he even kept himself in decent condition.  I'll be  pretty disappointed if that proves to be the case.

Even back then he almost seriously injured himself flipping over the fence

7 hours ago, tray said:

Yeah, he really looks out of shape..  tenor.gif

• Haha 2

I was worried about Eloy falling out of shape with 3-4 months of crushing Taco Bell without working out.  But he looks fine.  He's a big dude, and he isn't getting any smaller.  But he looks about the same as he did last season to me.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 35thstreetswarm said:

Wow, Eloy comes back a month and a half early, hits his first two balls about 115 MPH (one over the fence), and the thread topic is "he's fat."  Tough crowd

He can get as fat as he wants idgaf as long as he smashes balls and doesn’t play LF.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU A SOXTALK POSTER AND HAVEN'T SEEN THAT VIDEO TWO YEARS AGO WHEN IT LANDED LIKE A FAT GUY DOING A CANNONBALL IN THE POOL???????

oof. swing and a miss from a few of you. that video only went viral and was posted probably a dozen times or more here.

And posted a couple of days ago for some reason.

9 minutes ago, Kyyle23 said:

There was another of those same videos posted this week, I believe with the team manager.  That's why it is going around again

here it is.  This is why the original went around again

I posted that tweet from WS Dash July 10th - I didn't comment on it but I assumed based on the date it was new. I wasn't here or on twitter when the "original" version was posted so didn't know about it. Sorry if it caused confusion

1 hour ago, chitownsportsfan said:

HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU A SOXTALK POSTER AND HAVEN'T SEEN THAT VIDEO TWO YEARS AGO WHEN IT LANDED LIKE A FAT GUY DOING A CANNONBALL IN THE POOL???????

oof. swing and a miss from a few of you. that video only went viral and was posted probably a dozen times or more here.

Guilty, I bow down and repent.

• Love 1

• Heads22 changed the title to ELOY back Monday against KC