ELOY back Monday against KC

2Deep

1 minute ago, maloney.adam said:

@Y2Jimmy0 is retweeting the guy from Univision, not NSC. 

I was referring more to NSC since he was included. Like NSC tweeting in response to that is not adding anything new. I think I'm going to start blocking anyone who posts tweets from the useless twitter handle lol

Edited by manbearpuig

38 minutes ago, manbearpuig said:

lol what legs? We already know hes coming back soon lol

jeez you must really be this guy like others are saying

I post one comment and a tweet that isn’t from NSC and this is what I get. What now, I  can’t post or comment on any tweets from anyone else? Lol

Edited by maloney.adam
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, WhiteSoxFan1993 said:

There's been no talk of adding a catcher (though I think Molina would be an ideal get) so that tells me that they expect Grandal back early enough to get a few weeks in before the postseason.

AT this point I don't think even the White Sox know when he will be back. Too soon to know . It's possible we get an update on his condition in the next 2 weeks and then we will get more in August and see if he is going to miss most of September.

I wouldn't be surprised to see him back sooner - if the sox are happy with him  seeing the ball and looking okay out there,its not like he's getting "healthier" in the minors. His rehab time is purely to regain timing, etc. 

1 hour ago, SonofaRoache said:

Looks like Robert is in Arizona hitting and fielding. Sounds like he goes on a rehab assignment at the end of this month or first week of August. Eloy should be back next week if all goes well. 

His issue is going to be sprinting. You don't need powerful hip flexion except for that really.

6 minutes ago, Heads22 said:

Really doesn’t feel like he will use to whole rehab time, though he has been striking out a bit. 

strikeouts are gonna be up for Eloy, until he gets his timing back , he might even struggle for a couple weeks once he gets called up

anybody think they're rushing him back? @ptatc haven't seen your thoughts on how quickly he's expected to be back, don't remember anyone saying late July as a possible return, tho I might've missed it

Edited by joesaiditstrue

12 minutes ago, Heads22 said:

Really doesn’t feel like he will use to whole rehab time, though he has been striking out a bit. 

I think at this point we want to make sure he is normal and moving well playing consistently. He will have some struggles with timing up here no matter how well he does in Charlotte. I think he should be up this week. 

14 minutes ago, joesaiditstrue said:

strikeouts are gonna be up for Eloy, until he gets his timing back , he might even struggle for a couple weeks once he gets called up

anybody think they're rushing him back? @ptatc haven't seen your thoughts on how quickly he's expected to be back, don't remember anyone saying late July as a possible return, tho I might've missed it

It is on the quick side but not unreasonable.  Only the people with hands in him know his strength. That's the key. Everything should be healed. Just a matter of strength returning.

10 minutes ago, Capn12 said:

image.png

Some things never change, no matter what the level of play. He better play LF like 20% of the time, MAX, when he returns.

Gwinnett with 5 (FIVE) unearned runs in the 9th, thanks to Eloy and Rivera errors.

Wow, did not expect a Yolmer update in this thread today. But there it is.

44 minutes ago, Capn12 said:

image.png

Some things never change, no matter what the level of play. He better play LF like 20% of the time, MAX, when he returns.

Gwinnett with 5 (FIVE) unearned runs in the 9th, thanks to Eloy and Rivera errors.

What are we at? 2-3 errors in like 8 games? 

• Heads22 changed the title to ELOY back Monday against KC