Jump to content
2Deep

ELOY back Monday against KC

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, maloney.adam said:

 

@Y2Jimmy0 retweeted it. 

lol the tweet isn't really saying anything. He can't be on a rehab assignment longer than 20 days so saying next week is a possibility isn't really saying anything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, maloney.adam said:

 

@Y2Jimmy0 retweeted it so maybe there are legs to it?

lol what legs? We already know hes coming back soon lol

jeez you must really be this guy like others are saying

Edited by manbearpuig

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, manbearpuig said:

lol the tweet isn't really saying anything. He can't be on a rehab assignment longer than 20 days so saying next week is a possibility isn't really saying anything.

@Y2Jimmy0 is retweeting the guy from Univision, not NSC. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, maloney.adam said:

@Y2Jimmy0 is retweeting the guy from Univision, not NSC. 

I was referring more to NSC since he was included. Like NSC tweeting in response to that is not adding anything new. I think I'm going to start blocking anyone who posts tweets from the useless twitter handle lol

Edited by manbearpuig

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, manbearpuig said:

lol what legs? We already know hes coming back soon lol

jeez you must really be this guy like others are saying

I post one comment and a tweet that isn’t from NSC and this is what I get. What now, I  can’t post or comment on any tweets from anyone else? Lol

 

Edited by maloney.adam
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WhiteSoxFan1993 said:

There's been no talk of adding a catcher (though I think Molina would be an ideal get) so that tells me that they expect Grandal back early enough to get a few weeks in before the postseason.

AT this point I don't think even the White Sox know when he will be back. Too soon to know . It's possible we get an update on his condition in the next 2 weeks and then we will get more in August and see if he is going to miss most of September.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wouldn't be surprised to see him back sooner - if the sox are happy with him  seeing the ball and looking okay out there,its not like he's getting "healthier" in the minors. His rehab time is purely to regain timing, etc. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like Robert is in Arizona hitting and fielding. Sounds like he goes on a rehab assignment at the end of this month or first week of August. Eloy should be back next week if all goes well. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SonofaRoache said:

Looks like Robert is in Arizona hitting and fielding. Sounds like he goes on a rehab assignment at the end of this month or first week of August. Eloy should be back next week if all goes well. 

His issue is going to be sprinting. You don't need powerful hip flexion except for that really.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Bad Hombre said:

 

Pretty cool that the Knights have a Sunday '83 uniform too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Really doesn’t feel like he will use to whole rehab time, though he has been striking out a bit. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Heads22 said:

Really doesn’t feel like he will use to whole rehab time, though he has been striking out a bit. 

strikeouts are gonna be up for Eloy, until he gets his timing back , he might even struggle for a couple weeks once he gets called up

anybody think they're rushing him back? @ptatc haven't seen your thoughts on how quickly he's expected to be back, don't remember anyone saying late July as a possible return, tho I might've missed it

 

Edited by joesaiditstrue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Heads22 said:

Really doesn’t feel like he will use to whole rehab time, though he has been striking out a bit. 

I think at this point we want to make sure he is normal and moving well playing consistently. He will have some struggles with timing up here no matter how well he does in Charlotte. I think he should be up this week. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, joesaiditstrue said:

strikeouts are gonna be up for Eloy, until he gets his timing back , he might even struggle for a couple weeks once he gets called up

anybody think they're rushing him back? @ptatc haven't seen your thoughts on how quickly he's expected to be back, don't remember anyone saying late July as a possible return, tho I might've missed it

 

It is on the quick side but not unreasonable.  Only the people with hands in him know his strength. That's the key. Everything should be healed. Just a matter of strength returning.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

See you tomorrow, Eloy?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, black jack said:

Pretty cool that the Knights have a Sunday '83 uniform too. 

Was going to comment the same, cool unis, wasn’t sure if it was a throwback or regular.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The other thing to consider is I'm sure they're taking into account the series without the DH in Milwaukee.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

image.png

Some things never change, no matter what the level of play. He better play LF like 20% of the time, MAX, when he returns.

 

Gwinnett with 5 (FIVE) unearned runs in the 9th, thanks to Eloy and Rivera errors.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Capn12 said:

image.png

Some things never change, no matter what the level of play. He better play LF like 20% of the time, MAX, when he returns.

 

Gwinnett with 5 (FIVE) unearned runs in the 9th, thanks to Eloy and Rivera errors.

Wow, did not expect a Yolmer update in this thread today. But there it is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wouldn’t understand keeping the Eloy return a big secret. May sell a few more tickets if they announce something Tuesday postgame and he’s back on Wednesday night.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ptatc said:

Only the people with hands in him know his strength.

You meant...hands *on* him, surely?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Capn12 said:

image.png

Some things never change, no matter what the level of play. He better play LF like 20% of the time, MAX, when he returns.

 

Gwinnett with 5 (FIVE) unearned runs in the 9th, thanks to Eloy and Rivera errors.

What are we at? 2-3 errors in like 8 games? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×