ELOY back Monday against KC

2Deep

21 minutes ago, tray said:

Ha ha ha..

15 minutes ago, tray said:

"Robert has been sidelined by injuries to his left thumb three times, most recently jamming it on a head-first slide into second base on a stolen base attempt during an intrasquad game Saturday. Robert’s aggressiveness and speed — not to mention his power — are what make him an exciting player and the 40th-ranked prospect per MLB Pipeline."

14 minutes ago, tray said:

Oh how you amuse yourself.

7 minutes ago, tray said:

Oh my god how clever you are...and funny.

6 minutes ago, tray said:

Little personal jab.

5 minutes ago, tray said:

A lot of reactive, vindictive, self-absorbed one-upmanship here, as usual.

4 minutes ago, tray said:

and often angry,  mean and seemingly hateful.

My lord, go drink some chamomile tea and take a nap.

• Like 1

Just now, southsider2k5 said:

This from the guy who leaves the most laugh reacts to people's posts, by far.  But please continue your lecture on posting ethics.

I am glad you take the "laugh react" emoticon  so seriously. Perhaps you should consider trying to avoid receiving so many.

• Haha 1

Just now, tray said:

I am glad you take the "laugh react" emoticon  so seriously. Perhaps you should consider trying to avoid receiving so many.

I am not the one getting hurt feelings.  I just found your passive aggressive hypocrisy worth mentioning since the rest of the board probably has no idea how often you are trolling them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, southsider2k5 said:

I am not the one getting hurt feelings.  I just found your passive aggressive hypocrisy worth mentioning since the rest of the board probably has no idea how often you are trolling them.

I find your self absorbed pseudo-intellectualism hilarious.  Keep trying to have the last word...on every thread.

Edited by tray
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, tray said:

I find your self absorbed pseudo-intellectualism hilarious.  Keep trying to have the last word...on every thread.

Ah yes.  The old, I got my attacks in, so now everyone else be quiet, post.  If you want to move along, move along.

54 minutes ago, flavum said:

I'm thinking Eloy gets a few at bats in Durham tonight, and then flies to Chicago. Plays LF Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday, and we hope for the best. 

And they just send Vaughn to the bench?  

• Heads22 changed the title to ELOY back Monday against KC