6/15 Rays @ Sox, 7:10 CT

6 minutes ago, greg775 said:

Tony has to feel guilty. When he called out Yermin for the HR, Yermin was still hitting like Babe Ruth, right? The Yermin that blasted the home run off the 40 mph pitch is not the Yermin we see today.

Lmao blaming tony forgetting his stats going down hill before that lol

3 minutes ago, Greydawgfan1 said:

Lmao blaming tony forgetting his stats going down hill before that lol

I guarantee u Yermin was still riding high as a productive big leaguer the day Tony called him out nationally. Yermin was a star back then, taking baseball by storm. Maybe he can get it back. But mentally I bet u he's not near as confident now as he was back when Tony reamed him. I betcha he's hitting .150-200 ish since the incident.

Edited by greg775

9 minutes ago, greg775 said:

Tony has to feel guilty. When he called out Yermin for the HR, Yermin was still hitting like Babe Ruth, right? The Yermin that blasted the home run off the 40 mph pitch is not the Yermin we see today.

Is that the reason really!? 

9 minutes ago, greg775 said:

He has about a 400 OPS since Tony backed up the bus over Yermin.

2 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

He spent his entire suspension waiting for this moment. 

Maybe if we all chipped in and uber eated a Yerminator sandwich over to him he would change his mind about Mercedes?

Just now, wegner said:

Maybe if we all chipped in and uber eated a Yerminator sandwich over to him he would change his mind about Mercedes?

I don't ever recall seeing a grown person spent this much time obsessed about one person, so I doubt it.

It's his life.

4 minutes ago, South Side Hit Men said:

Not to mention Rodney. Shoot that poison arrow.

Full disclosure: I like Fernando Rodney and his poison arrow.

I respect the hell out of Rodney for how long he pitched effectively in MLB.  I looked him up and he signed to pitch in the Mexican League this year...at age 44.

• Love 1

16 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

He spent his entire suspension waiting for this moment. 

I find it weird you criticize every player imaginable, but the dude who goes 5-65 is untouchable enough where uou suspended people it’s laughable. Or the fact that it’s all Tony’s fault lmao

Edited by Greydawgfan1

25 minutes ago, greg775 said:

How many people have legit hit like Babe Ruth since Babe Ruth? 

Oh, none?

3 minutes ago, 35thstreetswarm said:

Just got here—is this the thread for the game where we just shut out the team with the best record in baseball?

This is the thread for fans of the team that will have the best record in baseball by tomorrow afternoon.

Just now, Jerksticks said:

How many people have legit hit like Babe Ruth since Babe Ruth? 

Oh, none?

Hawk played with a guy in Pawtucket who hit better than Ruth, but alas had a bad case of the Gout that cut short his career....plus he couldn't hit a change up.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

I don't ever recall seeing a grown person spent this much time obsessed about one person, so I doubt it.

It's his life.

It’s not my life, it’s a game thread about my favorite team that has an absolute black hole in the middle of it. Who half the people on here have moved on from him but you still blame tony. So you tell me who’s wrong

1 minute ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

That must be one bad sinus infection.  Now feel free to tell me how bad they can be everyone ! ;)

I wish I could remember having a bad one so I could comment, but I don't, so I won't.

17 minutes ago, Greydawgfan1 said:

I find it weird you criticize every player imaginable, but the dude who goes 5-65 is untouchable enough where uou suspended people it’s laughable. Or the fact that it’s all Tony’s fault lmao

Actually it was you bringing politics into your obsession that was the problem.  

13 minutes ago, Greydawgfan1 said:

It’s not my life, it’s a game thread about my favorite team that has an absolute black hole in the middle of it. Who half the people on here have moved on from him but you still blame tony. So you tell me who’s wrong

Yet here you are.

Posting about Yermin.

Again. 

10 days off after needing to equate Yermin to a political figure.

That suspension spent following Soxtalk giving reactions to posts about Yermin.

So you could come back and post about Yermin. 

It's your life.

3 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

Yet here you are.

Posting about Yermin.

Again. 

10 days off after needing to equate Yermin to a political figure.

That suspension spent following Soxtalk giving reactions to posts about Yermin.

So you could come back and post about Yermin. 

It's your life.

Is yermin good yes or no? Is 5-65 enough to cut his rope? Also this is pretty much the only platform that has an issue saying yermin sucks. So maybe it’s not me it’s the fact that you just like him and hate that he’s playing like a guy who’s a career minor league player: 

Twitter thinks he sucks.

reddit thinks he sucks.

soxtalk blames tony lol

Edited by Greydawgfan1

16 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

That must be one bad sinus infection.  Now feel free to tell me how bad they can be everyone ! ;)

I get them every year, the worst symptom is the cluster headaches, I can deal with the other shit, but those headaches are absolutely debilitating

Just now, Greydawgfan1 said:

Is yermin good yes or no? Do you criticize other players yes or no? Would any other player on the Sox be free from criticism if he was 5-65 ?

So more Yermin talk.  It's just sad to spend hour after hour obsessed about some dude.