6/15 Rays @ Sox, 7:10 CT

2 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

So more Yermin talk.  It's just sad to spend hour after hour obsessed about some dude.

Nope it can move on when you admit he’s a black hole in the lineup right now. Kinda hard to discuss a lineup when people defend that. By the way, not the only one who says this now. So is he a black hole or do you think he’s an asset going 5-65?

Edited by Greydawgfan1

1 hour ago, Greydawgfan1 said:

Nope it can move on when you admit he’s a black hole in the lineup right now. Kinda hard to discuss a lineup when people defend that. By the way, not the only one who says this now. So is he a black hole or do you think he’s an asset going 5-65?

Or it can move on when you stop bringing him up every post. Pretty much everyone agrees he should be part of a DH platoon and dropped down in the lineup until he proves he can start hitting again, but you insist everyone must say he sucks and should be off the team. If you don't, then that means you're defending him and blaming Tony instead. 

You don't like him. Cool. Stop trying to coerce others into what you think of the guy.

Edited by YoYoIsMyHero
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, joesaiditstrue said:

I get them every year, the worst symptom is the cluster headaches, I can deal with the other shit, but those headaches are absolutely debilitating

Wow, I just googled what cluster headaches are. That sounds absolutely brutal. I'm sorry you have to deal with that. You get those with normal sinus infections?

Edited by ron883

4 hours ago, chw42 said:

There we go! Feels like Bummer just had to walk the leadoff guy lmao and then he gets better.

It’s just his handicap. He is giving the Rays a stroke, and upsetting Sox fans with the dreaded leadoff walk with a 3 run lead in the process.

4 hours ago, greg775 said:

It's Eloy's fault if he's DH. He keeps getting hurt. Maybe they'll give him one more chance out there but it's ridiculous to keep having him get hurt out there. Now that Yermin is human, I'd simply have Eloy be DH and Yermin back him up. I'm all for Eloy playing LF, but again, he seems to be injury prone out there.

Eloy seems to be pretty reckless at LF running into the wall often.

4 hours ago, ron883 said:

Wow, I just googled what cluster headaches are. That sounds absolutely brutal. I'm sorry you have to deal with that. You get those with normal sinus infections?

yeah probably 10-15 every spring through the fall, sucks

6 hours ago, YoYoIsMyHero said:

Or it can move on when you stop bringing him up every post. Pretty much everyone agrees he should be part of a DH platoon and dropped down in the lineup until he proves he can start hitting again, but you insist everyone must say he sucks and should be off the team. If you don't, then that means you're defending him and blaming Tony instead. 

You don't like him. Cool. Stop trying to coerce others into what you think of the guy.

I’m not fact its the fact that he shouldn’t be on the team or an mlb team  and Hasn’t proved that he should be other than 3 weeks in April . Has nothing to do with liking him or not. Dudes on here b**** about Garcia every time he gets up to bat. Can’t do that with the black hole eating up our 5th spot but can with a guy who actually. Hits, can play a position and from multiple coaches is actually coachable. You guys wonder why he was traded for sports equipment but then ignore him disregarding coaches and making adjustments. 

Edited by Greydawgfan1

5 minutes ago, manbearpuig said:

His average was at .364 after that blowout game. It's been in freefall ever since.

So just ignoring the fact his stats were falling before that, he makes no adjustments and from what has been said about him in the past he’s completely uncoachable to the point that he was traded for sports equipment lol

2 minutes ago, soulfly said:

Good thing our shitty manager had to publicly call him out for hitting a bomb.  He has been spiraling down since that happened.

If that's what really had caused his slump, and not bc he's not adjusting like pitchers have to him, his weak mental fortitude would've eventually been impacted by something else. 

1 hour ago, Greydawgfan1 said:

So just ignoring the fact his stats were falling before that, he makes no adjustments and from what has been said about him in the past he’s completely uncoachable to the point that he was traded for sports equipment lol

This was already disproven, but you've never let facts get in the way of your man crush.

9 hours ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

That must be one bad sinus infection.  Now feel free to tell me how bad they can be everyone ! ;)

They've never heard of  Dristan?  Cruel Tony, dooming Yermin's career by apologizing for his cheap HR, then putting him in the lineup every day since then to embarrass him.  Cruel, cruel Tony.  Guys like Yermin have been around since Bob Speake and Hurricane Hazle, which is about as far back as I go.  They got figured out and so has Yermin.

1 minute ago, Stinky Stanky said:

They've never heard of  Dristan?  Cruel Tony, dooming Yermin's career by apologizing for his cheap HR, then putting him in the lineup every day since then to embarrass him.  Cruel, cruel Tony.  Guys like Yermin have been around since Bob Speake and Hurricane Hazle, which is about as far back as I go.  They got figured out and so has Yermin.

You may be right however do you think its the final verdict ? Along with guys being figured out being as old as the game is also guys who get figured out who then make adjustments to those adjustments by the pitcher. We don't know yet if Yermin is capable of that. The game has always been a learning process and a game of cat and mouse between pitcher and hitter.

8 minutes ago, Stinky Stanky said:

I think you could've gone with guys like Delmonico and Palka to prove your point and have an actual White Sox connection, but OK.  BTW, Happy pre-birthday wishes to Bob "Spook" Speake who will be turning 91 in August.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

This was already disproven, but you've never let facts get in the way of your man crush.

The weird thing is, no one is even pining for Yermin to get the at bats he is getting. Everyone else knows he shouldn't be playing against righties for the time being and moved out of the middle of the order. His role should be reduced.

• Like 1