Heyman: Sox interested in someone on some team. Nightengale: *nods*

Chicago White Sox

36 minutes ago, chetkincaid said:

That’s what I’m saying. If you’re going to trade any prospect worth something (which I wouldn’t) it should be for someone who can play the outfield. Kole Calhoun comes to mind. 

The sox have OF reinforcements coming back later this year in Engel, Robert, and Eloy (if they plan to put that Circus Act back out there). 

They have nothing to plug into the middle IF right now to try to win this season. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

Brandon Allen. I remember when the Sox traded him to AZ. The board was up in arms. Someone guaranteed he would be a future All Star. At least the board was half right. Tony Pena sucked.

All Former Prospects indicate future results 

53 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

Why do the Sox want to mess with another iffy hamstring?

I would not advise giving up much for someone after hamstring surgery, especially if it's a distal reconstruction.  I don't know if it is, however. 

46 minutes ago, Lillian said:

You would have to ask someone with the proper medical background. However he had surgery, so I would assume if he has been cleared to play, that he's not any more vulnerable to a hamstring injury, than anyone else.

They could be. Look at Tommy Harris from the Bears.  It ended his career.

Just now, ptatc said:

They could be. Look at Tommy Harris from the Bears.  It ended his career.

Well also...Tommy Harris was a penetrating 3 technique. That pretty much ended his one advantage that he had coming out of college. 

I know this is thread hacking but speaking of a player involved in a previous trade with the twins…

anyway I feel like Sox should be trying to get Cruz (or Donaldson). Twins have the expensive fire sale goods we’d be all over except division Yada yada. Sheeeeeeet I’d welcome back Colome.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ChiSox59 said:

Got to give to get and Adolfo likely just doesn't have enough time to figure it out with the Sox.  But watch....he'll hit15-20 2nd half bombs with the DBacks if that trade goes down.  

Now that I would be willing to bet $50 on as long as you mean the major league team and not an affiliate.

19 minutes ago, ptatc said:

I would not advise giving up much for someone after hamstring surgery, especially if it's a distal reconstruction.  I don't know if it is, however. 

Especially when you are counting on immediate results. If they were hoping the guy could help them out next year, OK, but they need him to be good and play all the time now. 

4 minutes ago, bmags said:

I know this is thread hacking but speaking of a player involved in a previous trade with the twins…

anyway I feel like Sox should be trying to get Cruz (or Donaldson). Twins have the expensive fire sale goods we’d be all over except division Yada yada. Sheeeeeeet I’d welcome back Colome.

I really like this idea.

15 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

I’m just teasing, post whatever as long as it’s not straight trolling.  At least it generates some conversation.

Ok I got you, so that means we can post anything that NSC tweets than!!! Hahahaha

Edited by maloney.adam
  • Like 1

• Quin locked and unlocked this topic