And That's a White Sox Winner !!

7 hours ago, michelangelosmonkey said:

Since Sept 2019...Engel has 10 home runs in 184 at bats....slashing .280/.330/.495...and playing gold glove defense.  I know they have babied him by giving him favorable matchups...and its still only a couple of hundred at bats...but at some don't you give him a 60 game, play every day, stretch to see if we may have something really interesting here?   

He is a five-tool player who should be playing every day IMO.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, flavum said:

Weekday getaway day vs the Rays? I smell a perfect game tomorrow.

Man I hope so. Took off work to enjoy the game today 😁 supposed to be beautiful weather too!! Like 71 and endless sun.

Really what I'm hoping for is to see Moncada back, a few homers, and of course a W!

This will be my first game since I saw them play in Minnesota (the infamous Merecedes game) so maybe today will be the day he breaks out of his massive slump.

Edited by ScooterMcGee
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, maloney.adam said:

The Twins look like they are going be sellers at the deadline. I can see them dealing Buxton, Cruz, Pineda, Berrios, etc. Maybe some relievers. Donaldson probably wants to win again so I wonder if he’s going to demand a trade.

Screw that...they bought their ticket, they knew what they were getting into, I say let em crash!!!

• Love 1

5 hours ago, caulfield12 said:

Let's not confuse the Rays with the historic late 1920's/early 1930's Yankees teams, offensively.

Some times you're in such a hurry to disparage the Sox . Did you know TB is 2nd in MLB in runs scored per game on the road barely behind the Astro's ? Astro's 5.78 and TB 5.77.

• Like 4

55 minutes ago, ScooterMcGee said:

Man I hope so. Took off work to enjoy the game today 😁 supposed to be beautiful weather too!! Like 71 and endless sun.

Really what I'm hoping for is to see Moncada back, a few homers, and of course a W!

This will be my first game since I saw them play in Minnesota (the infamous Merecedes game) so maybe today will be the day he breaks out of his massive slump.

I think they already said he'd miss today also.

1 hour ago, oldsox said:

Sinus headaches can last a long time.  I know one person who gets them, and she says sneezing helps immediately, but not permanently.

Yea, it feels like a bubble pops and you get some relief, but the pressure usually comes back pretty quickly