6/16 Rays @ Sox, 1:10 CT

Just now, Heads22 said:

looking forward to no one outside of white sox twitter mentioning this series or the upcoming "good team" series against Houston

I'm here too. I don't care if it's petty, I am incredibly annoyed how little mlb twitter has paid attention to the sox, and quite honestly Rays are right there. They've ignored both.

Just now, bmags said:

I'm here too. I don't care if it's petty, I am incredibly annoyed how little mlb twitter has paid attention to the sox, and quite honestly Rays are right there. They've ignored both.

About the only Twitter talk the Sox get outside of Sox Twitter is from Pitching Ninja.

3 minutes ago, iWiN4PreP said:

Loving this hit parade.

Why are the Rays content on letting Yarbough get destroyed? Doesn't seem like a raysian maneuver. 

Bullpen logged a lot of innings last two days and no off day tomorrow so Rays may be calling this one a lost cause and having Yarbrough just eat it today.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bmags said:

this series has been pretty damn encouraging, even if we completely blow this game. tampa has the best record in baseball and we will likely take the series and made them look outclassed more than the other way around, even while trotting out a lineup that is uncomfortably Knights-like