White sox winner!!!!!

harkness99

Best record in baseball.  With three starters missing.

Today's win featured some different heroes (and zeroes).  I don't understand Burr in the 10th, but he did his job.  Marshall sacked up after shitting his pants in the 8th.  Yaz with a HUGE hit at the end.  Leury and Mendick continue to contribute.  Jose found his bat.  Vaughn and Collins big at the plate.

It really is amazing how well this team is playing with what they're missing.  Truly the sum is greater than its parts.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, harkness99 said:

Not to mention... missing 3 of our best hitters and one of our best bullpen arms...

Plus Billy Hamilton who provides speed and defense, and he was hitting the ball hard before he got injured...

10 minutes ago, hogan873 said:

Best record in baseball.  With three starters missing.

Today's win featured some different heroes (and zeroes).  I don't understand Burr in the 10th, but he did his job.  Marshall sacked up after shitting his pants in the 8th.  Yaz with a HUGE hit at the end.  Leury and Mendick continue to contribute.  Jose found his bat.  Vaughn and Collins big at the plate.

It really is amazing how well this team is playing with what they're missing.  Truly the sum is greater than its parts.

You mean 4 starters, Yoan, Nicky, Eloy and Robert...what this team did to TB by winning 2/3 with basically half our team out is nothing short of amazing.

• Like 3

Almost half way through hell week and we're 2-1. Go split with Houston and you can get through one of the toughest weeks of the year with a winning record. Feels good man. We don't play a winning team until after the all-star break after this upcoming Astros series.

Edited by chw42
  • Like 1

This team is deep, winning these games vs good teams shows that we have guys who can step up, could'v easily folded today but they fought tooth and nail to get that W...just getting most of our starters back healthy will only make them a better team.

Edited by MexSoxFan#1

19 minutes ago, MexSoxFan#1 said:

Plus Billy Hamilton who provides speed and defense, and he was hitting the ball hard before he got injured...

He wouldn't have started today against a LHP  but you never know with Larussa .Maybe he puts Hamilton in CF and Goodwin in RF. But I'll sure take the major contributions we got from Collins, Goodwin and Lamb against the lefty Yarborough.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jack Parkman said:

Dare I say that I have moved to......cautiously optimistic???

I'm probably staying there until I see what Robert and Jimenez look like when they return. 

Just follow my lead Jack.  Read all my posts very carefully. You will find me right just about all the time.

• Haha 1