6/17 Sox @ Astros, 7:10 CT

1 minute ago, mharkins said:

Gordon Blandham…  there are virtually zero dynamics in his speaking style… with a homogenized, milque-toast energy.

NBC Chicago is treating us to this 4-day broadcasting gift.

I already fell asleep once this game.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, YouCanPutItOnTheBoardYES! said:

Good. Then they will be motivated to trade for reinforcements.

Exactly. This series will show them where they are. This is a team they will have to beat to get to where they want to be. Bottom line the Sox are in first 18 games over .500. and there is a lot of season to play. 

Just now, South Side Hit Men said:

Not at the game, in the NBC studios. Owners saving money. #GoFundMeJerryReinsdorf

I can guarantee you if Hawk was in that same situation (not Hawk from the last 3 years when he should've been retired) not a chance he does that.

4 minutes ago, SoxAce said:

I can guarantee you if Hawk was in that same situation (not Hawk from the last 3 years when he should've been retired) not a chance he does that.

I guarantee you Jerry wouldn't give cable subscribers a 102 /162 refund on fees paid for CSN on their cable bills because owners locked out the players last season.

Can also guarantee you won't be getting 50% of your CSN fees refunded this year for the non-professional road broadcasts being offered by Jerry's RSN/CSN, nor will Ricketts or any of these other "stewards of the game".

Edited by South Side Hit Men